July PSN Flash Sale (NA)

Ghost

48 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@IBadDriverI thx for your video about some easy plats in this sale. You showed Tesla vs Lovecraft with 3.5 difficutly and 15 hours average time. As i don't see a trophy guide neither here nor on pst.org how did you get that info?

sometimes people send me messages and tell me some games which are easy....also someone told me about corpse ex at first it seems hardcore but its an easy one after grinding some coins just an example

3 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Edit: can someone tell me how this is?

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment– $4.99

Is it any good?

I'd really only recommend the game if you're a fan of the series. It is very tedious and can be incredibly taxing. Thankfully tedious and repetitive are things I like so after about 300 hours I got the plat. ? I absolutely detested the combat system during the first 100 hours and I made the game far more difficult than needed by spending time in places I shouldn't have...

----------------------------------

@Masamune

Goddamn it with Accel World vs SAO being on sale this soon after the last time. :angry: 

You know the moment we finally decide to just shove money into the psn wallet and wait for this game to go on sale again PS7 will be getting rumors.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

Was thinking of possibly getting Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends but i heard there were online/co-op trophies, with the online being dead and me not having someone to play with can't really do the co-op ones.. Other than maybe that nothing really here I want.

5 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment– $4.99

Is it any good?

Personally I enjoyed it, the story is much better than the anime imo, & while the combat system does take a little while to learn, it can be fun once you get the hang of things. The plat is a little grindy, however it's not that bad (I finished it in 137 hours). It's definitely worth $5. ^_^

Keep in mind I do have quite a tolerance for grindy games though, seeing as my current project is Mugen Souls (currently 200+ hours in). ?

Edited by Masamune

Flash sale on a Thursday???

Anyway, nothing interesting for me (I'd grab the Dead Rising bundle if I didn't have the games already), however I did pick up a couple of games from the Mid-Year sale so I'm cool.

57 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Is Resident evil 0 any good?

It's in the style of REmake, fixed cameras and tank controls. I'd say it's as good as that game except you have an AI partner (sometimes).

Edited by DizzyDavidson

4 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

And no Code Veronica? Why it's always like this, if wait - it will never happen.

Resident Evil® HD Bundle - $8.99 (PS3)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-NPUB30739_00-RESIDENTEVILHDBU

better than nothing. Now if you are looking for the PS4 version with the platinum, it was included in the Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega a while ago. 

8 minutes ago, Katt said:

Now if you are looking for the PS4 version with the platinum, it was included in the Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega a while ago. 

It's also been on sale a few times, as I didn't buy that bundle. According to PSPrices, it was last on sale a month before that Humble Bundle. Though it wasn't as cheap as it was last October when I bought it. 

Kane and lynch 2 is on the sale so if anyone is planning to do the game, get it now. Looking for people with the digital version since its version locked 

$2.99

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/home/STORE-MSF77008-MOBWELOMGAMEONLY?scope=sceapp&smcid=psapp%3Alink menu%3Astore&PlatformPrivacyWs1=exempt&psappver=18.06.0

Edited by MarioMan200
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

Personally I enjoyed it, the story is much better than the anime imo, & while the combat system does take a little while to learn, it can be fun once you get the hang of things. The plat is a little grindy, however it's not that bad (I finished it in 137 hours). It's definitely worth $5. ^_^

Keep in mind I do have quite a tolerance for grindy games though, seeing as my current project is Mugen Souls (currently 200+ hours in). ?

i did it on vita last year and had fun myself, and it wasn't that bad. although not sure if i'd want to do it again on ps4, at least not any time soon. >.< haven't played HR yet, and waiting on cheaper prices for Accel World vs. and Fatal Bullet. so 3 more SAO games i haven't even played lol.

for this sale though, wish some of the newer vita games would go on sale like collar x malice, nurse love addiction, and the vita version of digimon cyber sleuth 2. want to get the vita ver. of that game because online is free on vita.

Edited by RJP_X

9 hours ago, Katt said:

Resident Evil00ae.png HD Bundle - $8.99 (PS3)

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-NPUB30739_00-RESIDENTEVILHDBU

better than nothing. Now if you are looking for the PS4 version with the platinum, it was included in the Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega a while ago. 

Yes, I'm looking for ps2\ps4 version. 

Still wonder, why the hell remaster of CVX couldn't be sold without 4, and when if ever they'll be separated and on PS4.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

14 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

There's some good deals here. I might grab Shadow of War or the Dead Rising Triple Pack.

Fyi, it's actually cheaper to buy the three titles separately than to buy the pack (on the Canadian store, anyway). Because, you know. PSN logic.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I can't believe my luck but Grid 2 Reloaded is on sale and even down to 10 CAD :yay: Got the :platinum: last month and wouldn't buy the DLC Bundle as it was to expensive. Problem solved :)

At first look in this thread i thought too bad just PS4 titles on sale but then thanks to @kingdrake2 for mentioning PS3 games (consider the "Director's Cut Edition of Deus Ex: Human Revolution which contains the game + the dlc :)  )

@IBadDriverI thx for your video about some easy plats in this sale. You showed Tesla vs Lovecraft with 3.5 difficutly and 15 hours average time. As i don't see a trophy guide neither here nor on pst.org how did you get that info? From the forum on pst.org as i saw 2 posts saying the same you wrote. I'm curious about it but would like to know how many missable trophies and playthroughs i might need...

Ah nice one I platted grid 2 years ago and have always been meaning to get the dlc. How is it? Also does it matter if you don't have your old save any more? 

27 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Ah nice one I platted grid 2 years ago and have always been meaning to get the dlc. How is it? Also does it matter if you don't have your old save any more? 

I achieved all trophies in 2 hours but there may be two problems:

1) you need to finish or win online races. I have two ps3s so i self boosted this.

2) you need the Agera R to drive faster than 260 mph (= 419 km/h) so if you don't have your save or in my case i never had one since i played EU version before i saw only one choice: instead of playing through the campaign again, i bought the car unlock pack for further 7 CAD :(  i tried all dlc cars of Tier 4 and the Indy Car but they weren't fast enough (only ~ 340 km/h).

Edited by Evil_Joker88

25 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I achieved all trophies in 2 hours but there may be two problems:

1) you need to finish or win online races. I have two ps3s so i self boosted this.

2) you need the Agera R to drive faster than 260 mph (= 419 km/h) so if you don't have your save or in my case i never had one since i played EU version before i saw only one choice: instead of playing through the campaign again, i bought the car unlock pack for further 7 CAD :(  i tried all dlc cars of Tier 4 and the Indy Car but they weren't fast enough (only ~ 340 km/h).

So annoying lols. You would think you'd get the lot in that version, they are a clever bunch! Thanks alot for the feedback much appreciated :)

16 hours ago, dragonzombie1 said:

The priciest was Chaos on Deponia. 

Weird they didn't put Child of Light for PS3

Deponia and Chaos on Deponia were $5 each on previous flash sale.Very fun game if you're into point-and-click adventures. :)

Edited by zizimonster