Ghost

This sale's list to consider is...

Disney Afternoon Collection

Ducktales Remastered

Forgotton Anne

Lara Croft GO

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy

Coma: Recut

Sword Art Online: Re: Hollow Fragment (hearing how grindy it is in the comments above entices me, oddly)

Some of the prices are actually pretty good. Strider (PS3) for $3, Jak and Daxter collection (PS3) for $5, and SAO Re:HF for $5.

Now i'm debating if I should go buy a PSN card, or just save my money for when new games come out (Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Strikers).

Since I didn't get anything from the Mid-Year sale due to my indecision, I ended up getting:

- Slain: Back from Hell (PS Vita)

- Lara Croft GO (PS Vita)

- Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (PS Vita)

Will be going on a weeklong trip on Thursday so I thought it would be nice to get something to play for that week while I am away. 

Also, side note. I added funds to my account using PC Game Supply's website and it worked excellently. First time testing it as I used to get PSN cards through other most expensive means in the past. No extra fees and the card was delivered in seconds. Great stuff :P

14 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Since I didn't get anything from the Mid-Year sale due to my indecision, I ended up getting:

- Slain: Back from Hell (PS Vita)

- Lara Croft GO (PS Vita)

- Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (PS Vita)

Will be going on a weeklong trip on Thursday so I thought it would be nice to get something to play for that week while I am away. 

Also, side note. I added funds to my account using PC Game Supply's website and it worked excellently. First time testing it as I used to get PSN cards through other most expensive means in the past. No extra fees and the card was delivered in seconds. Great stuff :P

Are they still asking for phone number to send you a message for authentication for new members? that killed my enthusiasm the last time i found a good deal there. :/

Maybe it's safer but idk, first time i find a website asking for that.

Edited by GoldenShaka

29 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Are they still asking for phone number to send you a message for authentication for new members? that killed my enthusiasm the last time i found a good deal there. :/

Maybe it's safer but idk, first time i find a website asking for that.

Yep, they asked for phone number verification on my first purchase.

Really? I have seen a number of other websites asking for phone verification as well. I didn't have an issue with it so I went ahead and purchased.

13 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Yep, they asked for phone number verification on my first purchase.

Really? I have seen a number of other websites asking for phone verification as well. I didn't have an issue with it so I went ahead and purchased.

Ok, cool. At this moment the only one who keeps asking me for phone is Microsoft. Hmm. It seems it's more common than i thought. :)

11 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Ok, cool. At this moment the only one who keeps asking me for phone is Microsoft. Hmm. It seems it's more common than i thought. :)

I have had Google, Yahoo, eBay, and Amazon ask me for phone verification. I think I have also seen it on other websites as well but those are the ones I remember right now.

If you have a secondary phone line that you rarely use, you could always opt to use that on instead of your main phone number. Good luck :)