July PSN Flash Sale (NA)

Ghost

here's what i'm planning to get:

Streets of Red Devil's Dare Deluxe (ps4) kinda looks like a streets of rage type game.
deus ex human revolution (ps3)
planet of the apes: last frontier (ps4) love me a planet from the apes game. it's going to be considered as a candidate for my 5 game run.
psychonauts in the rhombus of ruin (VR) haven't bought a VR game in a long time
resident evil 0 (ps3)
Tesla Vs Lovecraft (ps4)
The Coma Recut: Deluxe Edition (ps4)
Lara Croft And the Temple Of Osiris (ps4)

gotta go tomorrow as i time my purchases to when i need to purchase food. will be able to start a new game soon. i estimate about 3 days for dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends (it's just a load of stages for other).

Edited by kingdrake2

For Batman Arkham City/Asylum how much precision is required for the challenges? I own the PS3 versions of those games but my PS3 controllers are kinda trash so I'm wondering if it's worth re-purchasing them for the PS4 where I have controllers that actually function properly.

Or is it not really a factor and I should just save the few $?

Picking up Life Is Strange since I forgot to claim it for PSPlus whenever that was... Also might grab Persona 4 Golden to try out. Heard good things about it, but haven't played much in the genre.

Edited by Aeir_

This flash sale is ass. I had no expectation for this after the massive mid-year sale. 

Edit: can someone tell me how this is?

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment– $4.99

Is it any good?

Edited by kidson2004

Damnit. The things I want is in there but its not the price I want it at! argggh. I guess continue with backlogs. Its already almost Aug, assuming if like every year there be a huge sale come in a few more months. Mind as well wait!!

1 hour ago, Gwendly said:

For Batman Arkham City/Asylum how much precision is required for the challenges?

Not sure what you mean there but you'll be using practically every button. 

:cross: sprinting and for evading 

:circle: for cape stunning

:triangle: for countering

:square: for punching

And the L1, L2 , R1,R2 for crouching, activating detective mode, throwing quick gadgets, and aiming. (Not respectively)

And the D-pad to select the gadgets. 

There's a trophy for performing all of Batman's moves in one combo so yea you have to use them all eventually. 

Edited by PooPooBlast

Sad to find out God of War III Remastered isn't on sale. It was quite cheap last year, but I didn't have enough money in my wallet at the time. ?

But, glad I picked Deponia and Chaos on Deponia on previous flash sale. :awesome:

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment– $4.99

Is it any good?

save your money. grindy and boring af. Says someone who spent too much time in the game without getting the plat.

• Like 1

I can't believe my luck but Grid 2 Reloaded is on sale and even down to 10 CAD :yay: Got the :platinum: last month and wouldn't buy the DLC Bundle as it was to expensive. Problem solved :)

At first look in this thread i thought too bad just PS4 titles on sale but then thanks to @kingdrake2 for mentioning PS3 games (consider the "Director's Cut Edition of Deus Ex: Human Revolution which contains the game + the dlc :)  )

@IBadDriverI thx for your video about some easy plats in this sale. You showed Tesla vs Lovecraft with 3.5 difficutly and 15 hours average time. As i don't see a trophy guide neither here nor on pst.org how did you get that info? From the forum on pst.org as i saw 2 posts saying the same you wrote. I'm curious about it but would like to know how many missable trophies and playthroughs i might need...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:
  • Resident Evil – $7.99
  • Resident Evil 0 – $7.99
  • Resident Evil 4 – $7.99
  • Resident Evil 5 – $7.99
  • Resident Evil 6 – $7.24
  • Resident Evil: Deluxe Origins Bundle – $15.99
  • Resident Evil Revelations – $7.99
  • Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 Bundle – $15.99
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition – $11.99

And no Code Veronica? Why it's always like this, if wait - it will never happen.

17 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

And no Code Veronica? Why it's always like this, if wait - it will never happen.

It was on sale at some point, which is when I bought it. But yeah, who knows when or if it will happen again.. It's like that damn Xenoverse 2 DLC. They just keep putting the bundle on sale, and the DLC stays full price. Never know what's going to go on sale constantly, or once in a blue moon with PSN..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

It was on sale at some point, which is when I bought it. But yeah, who knows when or if it will happen again.. It's like that damn Xenoverse 2 DLC. They just keep putting the bundle on sale, and the DLC stays full price. Never know what's going to go on sale constantly, or once in a blue moon with PSN..

Well, I guess after this sale, next point will be far away. Funny enough it's pretty often on sale in my region and it's always all RE games, no exceptions.

2 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Well, I guess after this sale, next point will be far away. Funny enough it's pretty often on sale in my region and it's always all RE games, no exceptions.

October is usually a good time for a Resident Evil sale, so maybe then. That's still a few months away, though. Unless they just randomly put it on sale like these currently are. 

• Like 1