Leon Castle

Naruto Project Platinum Challenge Gate

42 posts in this topic

naruto_logo.jpg  Project Platinum Challenge Gate

latest?cb=20130927172513

Yeah the banner is not made so I went this way with it.

Hey There, Leon here, Welcome to the Naruto Challenge Gate or was it welcome back from Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump? anyway here you get to enjoy the Fights and Adventures Naruto had on his way to become the Hokage. Now for the rules

Rules:

  1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version (NA/EU/JP) of every game. 
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up please refer to which section/emblems you qualify for. Also, please provide the list of your games and your PSN name.

 

Hall of Fame:

The Hall of Fame, I leave this to Naruto... oh wait He`s busy with his Hokage duties

Naruto: If you know that then get outta my office

Now to rank the new ninjas

Naruto: don`t ignore me and go on to list the ranking

 

686432b8ef1856448af8096e1ad3cbb115316835Hokage

Earn all Naruto CG platinums:

Spoiler

 

882925a1849e1d9b6cb672362a6f209315316829Jōnin

Earn five Naruto CG platinums:

 

ffff230049a5c8a259ca4033721d6ee315316822Tokubetsu Jōnin

Earn three Naruto CG platinums:

 

53f118f0daf92f895d1366bb6eb9604715316803Chūnin

Earn one Naruto CG platinum:

 

292a62df147886985301ceab1531ed8e15316803Genin

Have joined Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump or Earn one Naruto CG Trophy:

Spoiler

No Ninjas have reached this rank yet

 

Games:

Here`s the Naruto games you need to clear this Challenge Gate.

For the Guides see Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z for more info.

 

If you want to create your own Project Platinum, take a look at this thread for the requirements and to get your permission. Credit for the Challenge Gate idea and emblems goes entirely to me @Leon Castle and yeah I think I answered a old wish of People wanting a Naruto PP and @jem was okay with the Hub & Challenge Gate idea.

Edited by Leon Castle
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me in for hokage

 

Edit: Is my signature working? 

Edited by BlazikieronUS
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Put me in for hokage

 

Edit: Is my signature working? 

Added

 

It works.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I'd like to be added as Tokubetsu Jōnin

 

I have 4 Naruto plats:

- Storm 2

- Storm 3

- Storm Generations

- Storm Revolution

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TrunksUSSJ said:

Hi I'd like to be added as Tokubetsu Jōnin

 

I have 4 Naruto plats:

- Storm 2

- Storm 3

- Storm Generations

- Storm Revolution

Added.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I just go to Dragon Ball thread, now I'm in here too :D

 

I got 5 platinums :

- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

 

I almost finished the 3 last, I will be a Hokage before the end of summer ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naruto is my fav anime, i like to get added here as well. I got 7 Naruto plats.

 

Naruto ultimate ninja storm ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution ps 3

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 ps 3

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations ps 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up for the Dragon Ball thread, now signing up here. I've got all of them done so put me down for Hokage :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sagaan said:

Naruto is my fav anime, i like to get added here as well. I got 7 Naruto plats.

 

Naruto ultimate ninja storm ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4 ps 4

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution ps 3

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 ps 3

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations ps 3

Just now, eXb1azed23 said:

Just signed up for the Dragon Ball thread, now signing up here. I've got all of them done so put me down for Hokage :)

Added.

 

1 hour ago, Rodow_ said:

Well, I just go to Dragon Ball thread, now I'm in here too :D

 

I got 5 platinums :

- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3)

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

 

I almost finished the 3 last, I will be a Hokage before the end of summer ^^

You only have Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to go. but can you really get it before end of summer as that`s then Naruto Xenoverse is released.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 0:58 PM, Leon Castle said:

naruto_logo.jpg  Project Platinum Challenge Gate

latest?cb=20130927172513

Yeah the banner is not made so I went this way with it.

Hey There, Leon here, Welcome to the Naruto Challenge Gate or was it welcome back from Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump? anyway here you get to enjoy the Fights and Adventures Naruto had on his way to become the Hokage. Now for the rules

Rules:

  1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version (NA/EU/JP) of every game. 
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up please refer to which section/emblems you qualify for. Also, please provide the list of your games and your PSN name.

 

Hall of Fame:

The Hall of Fame, I leave this to Naruto... oh wait He`s busy with his Hokage duties

Naruto: If you know that then get outta my office

Now to rank the new ninjas

Naruto: don`t ignore me and go on to list the ranking

 

686432b8ef1856448af8096e1ad3cbb115316835Hokage

Earn all Naruto CG platinums:

 

882925a1849e1d9b6cb672362a6f209315316829Jōnin

Earn five Naruto CG platinums:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

ffff230049a5c8a259ca4033721d6ee315316822Tokubetsu Jōnin

Earn three Naruto CG platinums:

 

53f118f0daf92f895d1366bb6eb9604715316803Chūnin

Earn one Naruto CG platinum:

  Hide contents

 

292a62df147886985301ceab1531ed8e15316803Genin

Have joined Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump or Earn one Naruto CG Trophy:

  Reveal hidden contents

No Ninjas have reached this rank yet

 

Games:

Here`s the Naruto games you need to clear this Challenge Gate.

For the Guides see Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z for more info.

 

If you want to create your own Project Platinum, take a look at this thread for the requirements and to get your permission. Credit for the Challenge Gate idea and emblems goes entirely to me @Leon Castle and yeah I think I answered a old wish of People wanting a Naruto PP and @jem was okay with the Hub & Challenge Gate idea.

Question: Does PS4/PS3 count as two games, or just one?

 

I'd be Chunin for now, since I have UNS3 platted on PS3 (though not 100%). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Question: Does PS4/PS3 count as two games, or just one?

Just One.

 

Just now, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I'd be Chunin for now, since I have UNS3 platted on PS3 (though not 100%).

Added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Tokubetsu Jōnin!

 

I have Generations, 3, Revolution, and 4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

Sign me up for Tokubetsu Jōnin!

 

I have Generations, 3, Revolution, and 4.

Added

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, I like this new Challenge Gate and Hub system. All my Shonen Jump plats were Naruto games anyway, so I'll post here instead of at the Hub.

 

I'm a Chunin with 2 Naruto plats: Ninja Storm 2 and Ninja Storm Generations. I'll be back for my Tokubetsu Jonin upgrade in a bit!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sundrew said:

Alright, I like this new Challenge Gate and Hub system. All my Shonen Jump plats were Naruto games anyway, so I'll post here instead of at the Hub.

 

I'm a Chunin with 2 Naruto plats: Ninja Storm 2 and Ninja Storm Generations. I'll be back for my Tokubetsu Jonin upgrade in a bit!

Added. Good luck with the next Naruto game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_Waffle_21 said:

I’d like to join. 

 

Sign me me up for Chunin, I’ve done Storm 2 & 3.

Added

 

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is added as it came out yesterday so all Hokages is going to get ranked down to Jōnin.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join. I platinumed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!

 

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

I would like to join. I platinumed Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm!

 

Thanks!

Added.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, time for an upgrade. Move me up to Tokubetsu Jonin! I've got three plats now: 2, 3, Generations. 

I actually own all the Ninja Storm games so I'll keep at it until my next upgrade!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sundrew said:

Alright, time for an upgrade. Move me up to Tokubetsu Jonin! I've got three plats now: 2, 3, Generations. 

I actually own all the Ninja Storm games so I'll keep at it until my next upgrade!

Updated. Good luck with the rest of the Ninja Storm games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys

Please sign me up for Jonin, i have all Games completed (Platinum and Dlc if available) except Shinobi Striker (if i understood correctly that you dont need to have a remaster if you finished the original Game)

Hopefully Hokage when all the Dlc for Striker are out^^

Edited by Frescher1
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Frescher1 said:

Hey Guys

Please sign me up for Jonin, i have all Games completed (Platinum and Dlc if available) except Shinobi Striker (if i understood correctly that you dont need to have a remaster if you finished the original Game)

Hopefully Hokage when all the Dlc for Striker are out^^

 

16 hours ago, jjmello23 said:

Tokubetsu Jonin here! (UNS, UNS2, Generations)

Added.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I'd like to be added as a Tokubetsu Jōnin! I have the platinums for Storm 1, 2, 3, and 4. (All on PS4)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.