Long time trophy hunter, first time poster! Thought I'd say hello.

SpaceCoresDad

Hey everyone, I'm Space! I've been trophy hunting since I was a little kid and got LittleBigPlanet for my PS3, though regrettably a lot of my progress got wiped out at some point. I don't even really remember what happened, but I had to make a new account and for some reason it says that Bioshock was the first trophy I ever got. It's kind of a shame, since I lost a few platinums in the process, but they were pretty easy, and I imagine it won't be hard to earn them back.

I've already done some online stuff on this website and it has been a huge help, so it seemed only right to finally use the forums. Hello world!

• Like 2

Hey there, welcome to the site.

Your username immediately reminded of this:

Spoiler

DisgustingMenacingBluetonguelizard-max-1

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4741394

Any relation at all by any chance? lol

I am sorry to hear about those Platinums you lost back then. Hopefully, you will be able to earn them back again now.

Hope you enjoy your stay on the site. :)

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome,

Nice list of plats, what's your favorite game? Also, how is Serial Cleaner? I always loved the premise of that game! xD

My favorite game is probably Okami, though I haven't actually registered it on my account yet. I own the Japanese release on the PS3. HUGE fan of that one. Serial Cleaner's great! I even wrote the trophy guide on playstationtrophies, since I guess no one else cared enough to get to it.

57 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Your username immediately reminded of this:

Reveal hidden contents

DisgustingMenacingBluetonguelizard-max-1

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4741394

Any relation at all by any chance? lol

Yep! It's where I got my username. Kind of a long story involving a two-DM tabletop game, but it ended up with my nickname being Space, and since Space is the Space Core's father, I am therefore the space core's dad.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

My favorite game is probably Okami, though I haven't actually registered it on my account yet. I own the Japanese release on the PS3. HUGE fan of that one. Serial Cleaner's great! I even wrote the trophy guide on playstationtrophies, since I guess no one else cared enough to get to it.

Yep! It's where I got my username. Kind of a long story involving a two-DM tabletop game, but it ended up with my nickname being Space, and since Space is the Space Core's father, I am therefore the space core's dad.

Great choice! I think earning that platinum was the most fun I've had earning trophies! The Last of Us is my favorite game, but if I was going to start a new account, I'd start with Okami.