Tetris bots and Challenge Feed

PhoenixIKN

I don't know where else to ask this, hopefully someone might give me an answer.

In order to get 100% in the game you need to beat 5 challenges and to defeat bots of other players...
For some reason I can't see any of my friends bots, but they say that mine is visible to them. I've tried everything from deleting my save to unlinking my uplay account, but nothing helped.
The funny thing is when I tried to play the game from an alt account from the same system, it worked perfectly I saw one of the bots immediately.

Plus I can't seem to get any challenges from other players.

If someone has any idea what I can do, I would really appreciate it.  

• 3 months later...

Don't know if you've managed to solve the issue, but the achievement guide mentions a possible solution. I'll directly copy what was posted in the guide...

When the main menu first loads, the game prompts you to connect with Uplay, which I had initially dismissed. I relaunched the game and went through the process to connect to Uplay, which required downloading the Ubisoft app and creating a Uplay account. After doing this, I claimed a free reward (a Tetris wallpaper), then returned to Tetris and the Challenge Feed had updated to show challenges from my main profile.

Once challenges start to show up, you can select them from either the bottom of the main menu or from within the Challenge Feed section.

If that doesn't work, try out this method...

- Firstly, delete your friends that also play Tetris Ultimate, until you only have 2-3 left. 
- If you have different accounts on your PS4, renew the license for Tetris Ultimate.
- The remaining friends on your friends list have to play the game, at which point the challenges should appear.

15 hours ago, Smzthy said:

Don't know if you've managed to solve the issue, but the achievement guide mentions a possible solution. I'll directly copy what was posted in the guide...

When the main menu first loads, the game prompts you to connect with Uplay, which I had initially dismissed. I relaunched the game and went through the process to connect to Uplay, which required downloading the Ubisoft app and creating a Uplay account. After doing this, I claimed a free reward (a Tetris wallpaper), then returned to Tetris and the Challenge Feed had updated to show challenges from my main profile.

Once challenges start to show up, you can select them from either the bottom of the main menu or from within the Challenge Feed section.

If that doesn't work, try out this method...

- Firstly, delete your friends that also play Tetris Ultimate, until you only have 2-3 left. 
- If you have different accounts on your PS4, renew the license for Tetris Ultimate.
- The remaining friends on your friends list have to play the game, at which point the challenges should appear.

Hey there Smzthy,
First of all thank you for the reply, I'll give it a shot. I think I did some of these but lets give it another go.
I'll update here if I got it to work.

Oh and by the way tried to contact Ubi for help after a couple of days they just gave up, no replies or ant sign from them lol.

• 4 months later...

Hey there :)
I've posted the previous post, I was wondering if you found a solution.
I hit the same wall as you, UBI is no help with their copy paste answer and just like you said the method mentioned in my post doesn't help.
BTW can you see your friends tetri bots?

Oh and on a side note, apparently the game is no longer in the store, at least in my country and I saw two more players from different places claim the same thing.  

• Like 1

I think the High Score trophy is unobtainable, because I can't get the Tetris® Self Motivation badge on the game too, which is related to this trophy. Plus it seems that the solution doesn't work for the most of the people, I tried even adding my friends to UPlay, deleting and adding them back to PSN, reseting the data of the game and didn't work.

On 15-03-2019 at 5:46 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

I hit the same wall as you, UBI is no help with their copy paste answer and just like you said the method mentioned in my post doesn't help.

BTW can you see your friends tetri bots?

How did you contact Ubisoft?

And if it help, I can see and play with my friends' Tetribots without problem.

Edited by Maxmaestre
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.3.2019 at 9:46 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

can you see your friends tetri bots?

Maybe you have to many friends in your friend list. I had to delete over 100 friends to see the tetri bots. With 55 friends and above I wasn't able to see any.

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. ?

• Like 1

So Ubisoft support finally managed to reply to my ticket, but they said the same that other people has received after reporting this: https://imgur.com/a/D0GgGNl.

I think development team will never do something about that, because it has been like 1 year and a half of waiting. I'm really disappointed. Maybe if more people report this, they would do something being under pressure.

On 31-03-2019 at 6:55 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

Maybe you have to many friends in your friend list. I had to delete over 100 friends to see the tetri bots. With 55 friends and above I wasn't able to see any.

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. 1f605.png

Haha, there's no problem.

• Like 2

It actually worked, what a stupid solution. Had to delete over 100 people. But now I’m missing the challenge feed.

On 4/1/2019 at 0:55 AM, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. 1f605.png

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Just like the title suggests I would like to bring up this known issue again.
As of today I myself having been working on and off to get this stupid feature to work to no avail. 
I've tried to contact Ubisoft on their forum, Twitter and the ticket system they have for technical issues, I even went out and tried to send an e-mail to the developers but still no response.

Do you think they'll address this issue? Should we band together until they do something about it? Or for the slightest of chances does anybody know of a fix?

To those who have started the game or are unaware of the issue there are two badges connected to the challenges system, they basically want you to beat 5 challenges from friends. For some reason a lot of players don't get challenges to show up (personally I think this issue has haunted me for 2+ years). This in-turn makes one of the trophies, "High Score!" unattainable at the moment. The last person to get this trophy was @banvru and he tried to help me.

Anyway feel free to share your thoughts and maybe we should bug Ubi until they do something.   

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This game like so many others with unobtainable trophies, is a lost cause so don't your time or energy on trying to get it fixed.

if some people got it in 2018 while the last update was on 2015 there should still be a way

2 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

The game has major problems when you have a big friend list. It is best to clean out all your friends until you have less than 40. It fixed the issue for some people.

I went as far as deleting more people, I used to have 100 people went down to 40 and then went down to 18 as of right now.
The Tetribot Issue is solvable with the deletion of friends that is true I can confirm it myself.
BUT and it's a big but the challenge feed problem still persists, maybe I should delete most people with the game on their list?

4 hours ago, PhoenixIKN said:

I went as far as deleting more people, I used to have 100 people went down to 40 and then went down to 18 as of right now.
The Tetribot Issue is solvable with the deletion of friends that is true I can confirm it myself.
BUT and it's a big but the challenge feed problem still persists, maybe I should delete most people with the game on their list?

Have you tried using a new save file after you deleted them? The problem could still be somehow linked to your savefile. The other 2 medals don't take that long.

9 hours ago, Danny_Johansen said:

Have you tried using a new save file after you deleted them? The problem could still be somehow linked to your savefile. The other 2 medals don't take that long.

Just to give an update after this advice but still it doesn't work:
1)I deleted my save (backing it up of course, don't want to lose stats towards the 100K line clears).
2)Unlinked my U-play account and re-link it through the game itself.
3)Create a new U-play account and link IT to my main account instead.
4)Used an alt-account on psn and played a few rounds with it, both on marathon mode and endless mode.
5)after waiting a bit I used my main account, with a fresh save, after renewing the licenses.

After all this still nothing...I'm starting to lose hope. I went as far as deleting all of my friends entirely while leaving only 4 people on my list and one of them is my alt. 

I found a player on a different site that got the trophy in September of 2019, plus I saw that some people on the vita version got the trophy not too long ago, the last person got it around November of 2019. The feature of challenges must still work but I can't figure out what's the issue for me.

• 1 month later...
On 10.1.2020 at 11:49 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

Just to give an update after this advice but still it doesn't work:
1)I deleted my save (backing it up of course, don't want to lose stats towards the 100K line clears).
2)Unlinked my U-play account and re-link it through the game itself.
3)Create a new U-play account and link IT to my main account instead.
4)Used an alt-account on psn and played a few rounds with it, both on marathon mode and endless mode.
5)after waiting a bit I used my main account, with a fresh save, after renewing the licenses.

After all this still nothing...I'm starting to lose hope. I went as far as deleting all of my friends entirely while leaving only 4 people on my list and one of them is my alt. 

I found a player on a different site that got the trophy in September of 2019, plus I saw that some people on the vita version got the trophy not too long ago, the last person got it around November of 2019. The feature of challenges must still work but I can't figure out what's the issue for me.

That someone got the trophy recently  does not necessarily mean that challange Feed still works. They could have earned that badge a while ago and they were  missing one of the other 2 badges  to get the trophy 

On 2/19/2020 at 1:34 PM, lemaestre said:

That someone got the trophy recently  does not necessarily mean that challange Feed still works. They could have earned that badge a while ago and they were  missing one of the other 2 badges  to get the trophy 

I know that, after I've tried so many things it seems that it doesn't work.
I even got a response from ubi and posted it on their forum.
So to whoever wants to 100% this game no that it's impossible.