An anime related trophy event that needed a title but couldn't think of one so we went with this instead...

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Due to real life stuff Shana hasn't been active lately and most likely won't be until November, so those have been delayed too.

I was just wondering what those Trophies/Medals was, if they were based on the games players played or the player's Favorite Character of the season. The Warriors LP's Trophies is going to be delayed too. So I'm fine with it being delayed.

On Anime I have finished Jashin-chan Dropkick and started re-watching Shana S1 with Eng Subs of course.

93420.jpg21197.jpg

1. Jashin-chan Dropkick

Jashin-chan Dropkick was funny.

2. Shana S1

Only Half way there and I already remember why I hate the Twins.

I still remember that Sensei that jump out the window to get away from Shana MUaAtLj.gif

Update time:

Started and finished Strike the Blood since I drew that as part of my monthly random anime challenge with a friend of mine. I really found it interesting since it was following every single trope in the book at times but at others still managed to feel exciting and epic. Same goes for the characters. Some are pretty bland and/or annoying others are quite interesting.

I also finally got Freedom Wars ready to pop as part of the Vita's anniversary event and I've gotten pretty far into Jak 2. 

Some more stuff has happened. I'll probably just post an updated list since my old one has become quite outdated but I got Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ready to pop, making this my fourth and final game for the season. Yay.

I've also watched an anime that I would have probably never touched with a ton foot pole if I wasn't (un)fortunate enough to draw it in my monthly anime challenge... Yuri!!! on Ice. While it was every bit as gay as you would expect an anime about male figure skating to be, it was still a very good anime and I was pleasantly surprised. Sure there are quite a few fanservice scenes directed at a female audience but pretty much all of them were used for comedic effect and the ending was brilliant. All in all I'm glad I drew this anime since I would likely never have watched it otherwise.

Anyways, new list:

Games:

• Jak 2 (Cyberpunk/Super Power) done
  • Jak 3 (Cyberpunk/Super Power) done
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Battle/Super Power) done
  • Freedom Wars (Cyberpunk/War) done
  • Tales of Hearts R (Fatasy/Battle) likely taking this over into the next season

Anime I'm watching at the moment:

Manga:

Now I'm mostly just gonna keep playing Tales of Hearts and waiting for my friend to finish Keijo so we can draw another random anime.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:31 PM, xFalionx said:

Update time:

Started and finished Strike the Blood since I drew that as part of my monthly random anime challenge with a friend of mine. I really found it interesting since it was following every single trope in the book at times but at others still managed to feel exciting and epic. Same goes for the characters. Some are pretty bland and/or annoying others are quite interesting.

I found it enjoyable too, my only gripes were how easy the bad guys were defeated and how that one line was recycled way too much.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I found it enjoyable too, my only gripes were how easy the bad guys were defeated and how that one line was recycled way too much.

Yep. It's a bit annoying that they establish the protagonist as some unpredictable force being the fourth progenitor only to have him face and beat a new incredibly dangerous villain every three episodes using incredibly predictable methods of attaining the power to do so. That really diminishes the amazing world they've built, especially with those scenes from the last episode. 

Also, do you mean that "This is my battle!" - "No, this is OUR battle!" thing that happens in literally every final fight? :D 

Edited by xFalionx

This post might just be a place holder for the Next Season and what games I move over to that

I only started a little on my new game

Lfa035c.png

A DRPG like Mary and Demon Gaze, but like Touhou Genso Wanderer(It's very rare in Japan btw) it's Plat rate is uncommon in Japan and Ultra Rare in West. to boot it's Trophies make no sense how to unlock them but is fun to read

"How horrifying. How horrifying. How horrifying.
How horrifying. How horrifying. How horrifying.
How horrifying."

That's page 5

"The ruler of this world...
He claims to have been born naturally?
I do not understand...
There is so much I do not understand."

That's page 8

On 9/24/2018 at 5:40 PM, xFalionx said:

Yep. It's a bit annoying that they establish the protagonist as some unpredictable force being the fourth progenitor only to have him face and beat a new incredibly dangerous villain every three episodes using incredibly predictable methods of attaining the power to do so. That really diminishes the amazing world they've built, especially with those scenes from the last episode. 

Also, do you mean that "This is my battle!" - "No, this is OUR battle!" thing that happens in literally every final fight? :D 

Yep to both of those. I hear the manga has more balanced fights, but haven't read it. There's a sort of season 2 that skips some events (the anime is apparently based on light novels). Don't know why some volumes are skipped, but I liked what it was setting up.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

As majority of the current anime :awesome: 

If you don't get enough time to adapt everything, you need to skip.

With ~3 episodes depicting a volume, they could've easily adapted the missing ones. Now it's "Who is that? Why are they hating each other? WTF where did that come from?".

Hey there.

I noticed that this current season ends this month, so the next season will probably the 1st October, right?

I would like to join in, however, do I need to platinum the games or can I just roll their credits to consider them done?

Cheers!

7 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Hey there.

I noticed that this current season ends this month, so the next season will probably the 1st October, right?

I would like to join in, however, do I need to platinum the games or can I just roll their credits to consider them done?

Cheers!

Hey, yeah that should've been the planning. However, due to Shana dealing with real life stuff, she's taking it easy for a while to focus on those issues. I'm not sure when she'll be back, but not expecting it before November, so it's likely the autumn season will be skipped.

Also, a note for everyone: please don't spam PSN messages or PMs, asking about things such as next seasons or emblems. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I found an intersting book in the library. And by book I mean actual book not a graphic novel or manga. It is based of the Deathnote series. 

It is called Another Note: The Los Angeles BB murder cases. It involves L as he solves this case with Naomi Misori. Those not familiar with that name will remember her as the female FBI agent that comes after her fiance is killed in the show. 

The writing not too bad but who ever thought up the names of the victims, wow is all I can say. Belive Bridesmaid, Quarter Queen and Backyard Bottomslash are all the names of the victims while the serial killer is known as Beyond Birthday. It looks like they just chose random words out of the dictionary. 

24 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

There are books like that :o ? And what is this "library" you speak of? It sounds somewhat familiar :hmm: .

A resource that is underappreciated now days. My library even has video games, including like 30 Vita games. They have close to every vita lego game but have some other good choices.  It is where I first tried Tokyo Xanadu. 

32 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

A resource that is underappreciated now days. My library even has video games, including like 30 Vita games. They have close to every vita lego game but have some other good choices.  It is where I first tried Tokyo Xanadu. 

Hmm, I vaguely recall going to a building that rented out books a long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away :ninja: ). They didn't want dragons there and sent me away, so I "accidentally" sneezed and set it on fire :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hmm, I vaguely recall going to a building that rented books a long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away :ninja: ). They didn't want dragons there and sent me away, so I "accidentally" sneezed and set it on fire :awesome: .

So it was really you responsible for the library destruction in Full Metal: Brotherhood. ?

• Like 1

The Summer season ended yesterday if I did not read that countdown right. Here's my results

Games that was plat/100%

1. Warriors: Legends of Troy (Action/Fantasy) :platinum:

2. Tekken 6 (Supernatural/Fighting) :platinum:

3. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (Supernatural/Adventure) 100%

4. Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (Sports/Military/School) :platinum:

I just follow what Soultaker did in a way

Favorite Game OST this season

1st

2nd

Anime I watched finished

Summer Season:

24 or more Epi. Anime that ended:

Old Anime:

Favorite Ani-song this season

1st

2nd

Favorite Girl this season

Rem Galeu from Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

30824491-82cd-4cbd-8eab-01e4f1b7d30b.gif

Now I'm off to conquer the Labyrinth of Refrain and wait for the new season to start (The Anime One) which have more or less started today with

fd7423d5f07a46fcdacb5159517626e515381977

I just wait until the S3s start before watching the new season.

toaru_sao_corabo_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Those two Season 3s.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Finished Blue Reflection, SAO Fatal Bullet and End Sleep.

Anime-wise:

Island

Maou

7 Subarus

Valkyria

Free

Satsuriku no Tenshi (technically)

Harukana Receive

P5 (technically)

Hataraku Saibou

Happy Sugar Life

Guren no Ou (oh, boy :facepalm:)

And Overlord III once the last episode runs.

AOTS, well, gotta be Hataraku Saibou and Sekkekkyuu + Kesshouban as best girls =D

Worst, definitely Guren no Ou, that was physically tough to watch. At least it had 2 best girls there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, this thread is slow. In the meantime I watched both Cutie Honey Universe and Kemeko DX as part of my random anime challenge. 

Cutie Honey Universe was a bit of a disappointment. It just feels like something went wrong, it's hard to describe, but I just feel the anime had a lot of wasted potential. Kemeko DX was nice to watch as it featured some outright crazy comedy that was a bit hit or miss but usually pretty funny. It also had a fairly weird story that wasn't really resolved int he end but interesting enough to keep me watching.

On a side note, since it technically isn't anime related, I'm really looking forward to RWBY volume 6, which should start airing today. :D 

• 1 month later...

Nice seeing that the last post was on my birthday... Anyway I just say my plan for a new 4 sets of Events for next year that's like this one(This place is the best place to put it... at least I think so).

It's going to be running at the same time as Anime-Planet's new Season challenges and like Anime-Planet there's 4 levels

unlike Anime-Planet you get a Emblem (or a trophy if someone with skills wants to make them)

Level 0 is :bronze:. Level 1 is :silver:. Level 2 is :gold:. Level 3 is :platinum:

To get Level 0, you have to Plat a game or watch a Anime

To get Level 1, you have to Plat 3 games or watch 3 Anime or mix them like Plat one games and watch two anime etc.

To get Level 2, you have to Plat 5 games or watch 5 Anime or mix them like Plat two games and watch three anime etc.

To get Level 3, you have to Plat 8 games or watch 8 Anime or mix them like Plat four games and watch four anime etc.

Now may this Event rest in peace

• Like 1