Removed from the PS Store?

Quink666

15 hours ago, MMDE said:

I just 100% White Night. ;) Definitely inspired by the old Alone in the Dark games. You walk around in a big house, exploring, figuring out why you're there. There's this one touch death enemy, which can be annoying. There's tons of collectibles. Black and white artstyle with some tiny bit of orange for flames. Well, it's a horror adventure game. No idea why some people say point and click, as the genre is called "adventure" or "graphic adventure", and there's not even any point and click in this one. The camera angles is a bit annoying too. You constantly gotta light a match, sometimes it doesn't work, and there's generally a limited amount of them, though you can get barely enough to progress if you run out near a save point.

Alone in the Dark games were survival horror adventure games. But they were from a time before Resident Evil made the horror genre a big deal in video games.

White Night is sort of the same deal. You explore room to room to find things that will move you forward to the next, while avoiding those one death enemies. Some people may find the black and white aesthetic and having to use matches to see anything to be very annoying, but I found it to be a very nice feature.

I often mix point and click and adventure games together because a lot of point and clicks are actually adventure games. You just have to find a lot. But like any point and click, White Night is extremely easy with a guide.

But since the game is delisted, only a few people have access to it. Most adventure games don't get all that much praise anyway, White Night included. But it was enjoyable when I played through it.

Edited by Spaz

17 hours ago, Sergen said:

The funny thing is, after I made that post it only took a few days for them to delist those Ultimate Alliance games hahaha. Unfortunately for the Transformers games, Revenge of the Fallen has DLC trophies and the DLC is delisted.

Speaking of necro'd DLC dude, kudos on the MUA2 DLC. I wish I could get my hands on that. Won't be getting a 100% profile, by that one still hurts  that I can't complete.

I didn't realize RotF DLC had been removed. Completed that a while back. Some pretty easy. URs in that pack.