100% mudokons and good ending trophies didnt unlock (PS3 version)

I rescued all Mudokons 100% on hard, beat the game and the rescue all mudokons trophies AND the good ending trophy didn't unlock. I'm so triggered and sad rn. I replayed the final level 5 times in the hopes that they'll unlock but nope. The save file even says I have it 100% sigh. Has anyone else had a similar problem, any idea if there's a fix for this besides redoing everything? (playing on PS3)

This game is bugged as hell on PS3, I had a similar problem with an story related trophy and couldn’t manage to make it pop without restarting the hole game in a new slot. Don’t think there’s another way for your problem either. “/

Edited by Nemesis_WM

I've platted the game on PS3, by doing a 100% Hard run and a murder-bad ending speedrun, and haven't had any troubles unlocking the relative trophies.

Hovewer, I do remember experiencing freezes in the last area during my speedrun, and Still Life not unlocking even when I fullfilled the requirement (which was an issue for a few other people as well) - restarting the playthrough seemed to fix the issue.

I guess the problem might extend to other trophies as well and it's a gamble?

• 1 month later...