Hiya ^_^

Meltrind

Welcome, I too am very bad at the crash games and I am having a hard time to motivate myself to finish the 3rd one. As a kid, I was always more of a Spyro fan, and really did more watching my brother play crash bandicoot, rather than play it myself (except for Crash Bash and Crash Team Racing). I beat all 3 games, and got all the eggs on Year of the Dragon multiple times. 

I'm pretty hyped about the new trilogy, and I hope it is as much fun as I remember. One of my favorite parts in the series is when you play the side characters in Year of the Dragon, and there is always a cutscene of the side character messing with Moneybags. I still crack up thinking about Agent 9 asking if Moneybags knows how to dance.  

Welcome to the site. Its great to see another artist and gamer. I used to draw a lot for fun and to pass time. Are you affiliated with any art sites like artstation, deviantart or patreon? Even instagram.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, jatator said:

Hi it's Jatator in the house :3
I'm 22 yo girl from Finland. Aaaaaand I dunno what else to say... I'm kinda new to these "forum" things about Playstation, but since i'm bored and lonely most of my time (cuz I have no friends rip..)

I have undying love for art and gaming :3.

My all-time-favorite games are Spyro games, i've been fan of Spyro since I first got my hands on a controller.. I used to play Spyro 1 on my cousins house until I got my own Spyro game (Ripto's Rage) on my 5th birthday, dunno why i'm telling this but oh well good old days. I used to also play Crash games and Tekken games with my brother but I wasn't rly good at those games (and I still suck at the Crash, I just can't finish the n'sane trilogy i'm so bad at it haha), nowadays my favorite games are Spyro 1-3 (and I can't wait the reignited trilogy), Kingdom Hearts and Crash Bandicoot Warped.

Heylo, welcome to PSNP. I'm somewhat new to the site as well, haha, but Spyro is totes my favorite series of all time (well the PSOne trilogy anyway lol), althought I freaking loved Crash Team Racing as a kid! I can relate to sucking at Crash, though eventually I'll go back to the trilogy, when I'm in a mood for punishment. At least I'm better at it now than when I was a kid and had to have my brother beat the levels for me (which meant he would quit the game right after beating, so it doesn't save). Hope to see you around, I'll def be playing Spyro Reignited all day long, but wish it came with a statue :( 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 16.8.2018 at 5:17 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

Heylo, welcome to PSNP. I'm somewhat new to the site as well, haha, but Spyro is totes my favorite series of all time (well the PSOne trilogy anyway lol), althought I freaking loved Crash Team Racing as a kid! I can relate to sucking at Crash, though eventually I'll go back to the trilogy, when I'm in a mood for punishment. At least I'm better at it now than when I was a kid and had to have my brother beat the levels for me (which meant he would quit the game right after beating, so it doesn't save). Hope to see you around, I'll def be playing Spyro Reignited all day long, but wish it came with a statue :( 

Omg CTR was also one game I loved as a child xD, shame me and my brother weren't able to play it so much since we kinda somehow "broke" the disc by playing it too much haha.

6 hours ago, jatator said:

Omg CTR was also one game I loved as a child xD, shame me and my brother weren't able to play it so much since we kinda somehow "broke" the disc by playing it too much haha.

As a kid, I would have my friends over all the time to play CTR. The levels were so much fun, especially the icy one. Would love for it to be remastered with online/splitscreen versus match. PSOne games were so easy to damage, especially with scratches, I'm surprised my GEX 3 and Spyros still work lol