need assistance in the online trophies

42 minutes ago, albert2wesker said:

Tried that but that is what is showing me no games at all

He meant for you to create a session of your own instead of a thread like this.

I'll also add that you actually need 50 ranked wins because there are titles for 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50, on top of titles for 10 and 20 ranked losses.

I did it not so long ago and it took about 4 houra trading wins with my partner.

2 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

He meant for you to create a session of your own instead of a thread like this.

I'll also add that you actually need 50 ranked wins because there are titles for 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50, on top of titles for 10 and 20 ranked losses.

I did it not so long ago and it took about 4 houra trading wins with my partner.

i know how to create a gaming session but every time i click on chose a game it doesn't show any game so i can't make any gaming sessions other than making a thread unless i figure the problem why i can't chose a game to create gaming session 

43 minutes ago, albert2wesker said:

The reason why you can't create a game session is that you have your profile set to private.  None of your game or trophies will show up on the site.  You would need to go into your PSN profile, set your game to public and then earn a trophy in any game for your profile to populate on this site.  Then you can try to set up a gaming session.

9 hours ago, PermaFox said:

The reason why you can't create a game session is that you have your profile set to private.  None of your game or trophies will show up on the site.  You would need to go into your PSN profile, set your game to public and then earn a trophy in any game for your profile to populate on this site.  Then you can try to set up a gaming session.

didn't work but thanks anyway i may just give up on it now 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...