Started a new Podcast: PlatCast

Bushido7745785

I listened to about half of this yesterday and thought it was well done too. A couple times I felt @ChernobylNinja could be a little clearer but the content itself was good.

Not trying to find things to pick on, and i would consider it very minor but if my feedback helps... B)

P.S. I prefer to listen with volume on the lower side so maybe at higher volume it wouldn't be as noticeable.

Edited by donut_plz

On 7/26/2018 at 4:31 PM, BigHonkingOne said:

Finished it this morning as I was going about my routine. I definitely recommend it to people. Fun and interesting throughout. I'm eager for episode #2. I'm hoping i can find it with my normal podcast app soon. It is not there at this time and I had to use Soundcloud. 

We are looking at RSS feed options currently we will keep you updated!

On 7/26/2018 at 4:53 PM, donut_plz said:

I listened to about half of this yesterday and thought it was well done too. A couple times I felt @ChernobylNinja could be a little clearer but the content itself was good.

Not trying to find things to pick on, and i would consider it very minor but if my feedback helps... B)

P.S. I prefer to listen with volume on the lower side so maybe at higher volume it wouldn't be as noticeable.

Will keep that in mind thanks!

• Like 1