Embrace, rather than Fear... THE LIST!~

Roga_de_Ticon

Hello, My name is Roga (or at least that is what I wished to be called). Full name is Roga de Ticon. I am a random lurker here; been perusing the forums for info about game or two. (tried to help a boost session once but failed miserably.) and just enjoying the hunt that everyone here is on too.

I am an avid gamer of all sorts; willing to try most anything but preferential mostly to RPGs or really good story games. My favorite game is Persona 5, which only came about after playing a Persona for the first time and completely enjoying it. Followed by my childhood favorite that it overthrew; Final Fantasy VI. These games are my favs but I enjoy many others.

For the longest time, I struggled with deciding what to play all the time and with an ever growing backlog of games (which I can say assuredly is above 500+ games now, at least.); I wanted to develop my own way to enjoy games. I don’t like focusing on games, so rather than ignoring the LIST that is the Backlog, I embraced it. I created a systematic approach to all the things I desire to get out of gaming; from the casual to extreme, from MMO to Single player; from playing Blind to Platinuming & 100% games. This means I play many different games at once, using an excel sheet for this process (Until I can create/find better…)

To give you a minor glimpse and not ramble too much of what I mean;

I am casually playing/blind playing/1st time through these games right now; In order of Focus>Primary Side> Secondary Side>Minor Side game > game I reward smidgen of my time when I can….

Focus: Hitman: Agent 47

Primary: God of War (4)

Secondary: Zork I

Bonus (Minor Side): Hoshigami: Ruing Blue Earth

Favs (Reward game): Persona 4 Golden

Then there is the games that I have beaten and want to play: In order of Focus>Trophy Hunt(Most of the time)>Challenge to difficult (relatively) game>Challenge of finishing Online games

Focus: Star Wars: Battlefront (1 more left!....)

Trophy: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Non-Progressive: Dead Space 3

Challenge: Deformers

And lastly; I also play multiple MMOS; No order here really though the last is the one I still haven’t maxed a character but trying.

World of Warcraft

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Final Fantasy XIV

The above really needs to be better worded and such, but WIPing it. Random tidbits: Looking into streaming casually, doubt it will go anywhere. Working to death at Gamestop (Yes, That is what I do for a living. Please shoot me now, You probably will in a game anyways.);Trying to catch up to my best friend in amount of trophies and my Mom (yes my mom, who went to school for game design) who has 49 platinums, SO FAR….  All the while balancing a healthy lifestyle and earning the “Go Outside” trophy from time to time.

TLDR: So… umm, Hi. I ramble. I am Roga. Nice to meet you all!

• Like 3

Welcome to the site!  Looking at your game list, I'd say you are going to busy for a while. And, I love Gamestop! 

Which reminds me, I have a buy 2 get one used game free coupon, due to expire the end of this month.

Edited by Lorajet
  • Like 1