Can you 100% in co-op?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry for the necro-bump, but a quick question around doing Platinum in co-op. I assume you have to make sure that your partner doesn't trigger a trophy in solo ?

I've completed the story with my son, but now he's often playing the game when I'm at work. I'm a bit afraid he may pop completion trophies (e.g. all Minikits, all races, etc..) on his own and I will be out of luck and will only be able to get those with a new playthrough...

Also, how do these completion trophies trigger. Do they just trigger for both co-op players at the moment the last requirement is met (e.g. last minikit, last race...) or does the game keep track of who got what items ? In that case, I may already be out of luck of my son e.g. did a race without me in the game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 01/08/2019 at 2:24 AM, ViperHD said:

Sorry for the necro-bump, but a quick question around doing Platinum in co-op. I assume you have to make sure that your partner doesn't trigger a trophy in solo ?

I've completed the story with my son, but now he's often playing the game when I'm at work. I'm a bit afraid he may pop completion trophies (e.g. all Minikits, all races, etc..) on his own and I will be out of luck and will only be able to get those with a new playthrough...

Also, how do these completion trophies trigger. Do they just trigger for both co-op players at the moment the last requirement is met (e.g. last minikit, last race...) or does the game keep track of who got what items ? In that case, I may already be out of luck of my son e.g. did a race without me in the game.

I don't have an answer sorry, however this exact question regarding how the game actually tracks the 2nd split screen accounts trophy stats (pops off the basis of main account or individually tracked with each profile) as my partner and I have been playing this together however feel we may have messed up when one of us did a minor quest or 2 before the other had entered the game without noticing...

Any advise or information regarding this would be great if anyone knows!

• 3 years later...
On 23/08/2018 at 0:43 AM, Kwotey said:

Scratch that. Me and the wife did it both 100%. The Challenge Accepted trophy popped for me at 10/25 and the wife popped at 24/25.

I have done all the game with my wife as a 2nd player. She got all trophies except "Challenge Accepted".

I think that you must do 10 challenges in a row, without logging out, to have this trophy for the 2nd player. If you don't do that, he can't have this trophy, even if you try to replay some challenges in the end.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...