Servers are now officially shut down

Bumperklever

Gotta commemorate them for getting the world record for fastest server shutdown on PSN. The game only lasted 13 days altogether but in those 13 days it was enough time for it to become a really terrible platinum with 14.47% rarity, it won't be desired or missed. I guess to some people it's a good novelty platinum considering they can say they have the game that lasted the least amount of overall time done. I know if I ever see that a game is released by them in the future, I'll stay away. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

What exactly happend with the Game?

I have only just read from the game and now the servers are already turned off ??

It was the biggest gaming flop of the year by miles, an £18.99 Battle Royale game and when it was released I believe the most people who were online at one time was 20, while the game was designed for 50 people to be in lobbies. Due to the lack of players, they quickly realised their game was a huge failure and decided to remove the game from the store 8 days after it was released, then finally they shut the servers only 13 days after release. At least they thought to refund all the people who paid for it. They also failed to listen to the fans of the first game and kept changing things until it failed, but now they realise their blunder and decided to restore the first game back to its day 1 build to satisfy original fans. I don't think they have plans to bring that first game to PSN though. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sergen said:

They did provide a sick burn to someone who complained about trophies, gotta hand it to them :D 

XqicUif.png

I mean, it's fun and all but they really should have given a server closure date instead of saying "we are pulling the game from the store but servers will be up for now". Xavient can desperately try to go back to Culling 1 but at this point only a miracle will save their studio...maybe it's for the best.

All I can say is...glad I didn't get this game in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Sergen said:

It was the biggest gaming flop of the year by miles, an £18.99 Battle Royale game and when it was released I believe the most people who were online at one time was 20, while the game was designed for 50 people to be in lobbies. Due to the lack of players, they quickly realised their game was a huge failure and decided to remove the game from the store 8 days after it was released, then finally they shut the servers only 13 days after release. At least they thought to refund all the people who paid for it. They also failed to listen to the fans of the first game and kept changing things until it failed, but now they realise their blunder and decided to restore the first game back to its day 1 build to satisfy original fans. I don't think they have plans to bring that first game to PSN though. 

And dont forget they released it on the same days as season 5 of fortnite battle royale was launch..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Fuck them for that. Not cool.

20 minutes ago, Lovelost6rw said:

That person that got burned was me BTW it was uncalled for they claim to want to listen to the community

That's is not how you should respond to that, you respond with class. In this case my reply would be: "Yes, your entire playerbase ?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

They did provide a sick burn to someone who complained about trophies, gotta hand it to them :D 

XqicUif.png

While I did chuckle, I do think that this is very amaturistic reply and provides me enough information that this is a shit company. 

I was planning on actually buying the culling 1 just to play it, experience it and support xavient, which seemed that they would listen to the community after the video they uploaded. But with this tweet I just see that they dont give a shit and will let down customers for shit and giggles. Next to not replying to tweets with more insight and arguments.

All games that they made have been mediocre at best. I will predict that its only a matter of time before they go bankrupt... I hope that the culling 1 doesnt get to many sales now

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 3

Atleast they giving the money back. I was planning to buy the game 1 day after the video went on PSNProfiles. But i decided not to. Not a big deal anyway cus it was risky at the same time also. Congrats to the people that got the plat in time! You guys are the true Culling Heroes ?

Edited by TazDevilz1986