Abundance of EGO

zombiesateme

Has anyone figured out how to earn more Rep points besides pursuits? The zone pursuits are easy, but it's not enough. The co-op pursuits are too hard atm due to boss health being ridiculously high, so it's impossible to meet the required times. All of the other pursuits take too long.

4 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

Has anyone figured out how to earn more Rep points besides pursuits? The zone pursuits are easy, but it's not enough. The co-op pursuits are too hard atm due to boss health being ridiculously high, so it's impossible to meet the required times. All of the other pursuits take too long.

Do your Ark Hunter Dailies, all your Zone Pursuits and all the Vehicle Pursuits that give you the Challenger, by the time you do all this and do your dailies/weeklies for the 3 Faction Pursuits you'll get your other General Dailies done as well. This got me all 4 classes already and I didn't buy a Founder Pack. At bare minimum you'll get at almost 85(?) a week if you just get the Daily Requisition and Weekly Requisition. You gotta do at least 8 weeks of weeklies anyway for platinum and Defiant Few Daily is glitched so it's impossible to finish that Pursuit for now.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 0:58 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

You need to hit 25 to max a class then use commendation points at the vendor to buy another class max that to 25 and repeat so at the end you will have 4 classes maxed to level 25 on that one character.

My friend and I both maxed 4 classes to level 25, but did not get the trophy to pop.  Anyone else having issues with this trophy glitching?

• 6 months later...

My abundance of ego trophy finally popped following my latest game login earlier this month (2019/07/03) when the 6th class finally became available for me to use.... 

I now have 6 maxed classes, each is set to a different loadout on my character