Ultimate Battler

I've been recently trying to beat S.T.A.R. Labs and Battle Mode but I keep dying at 1st or 2nd character at The Max. Is there any characters I can use to cheese The Max and Impossible! Battles? I heard someone did that with Nightwing spamming the projectile, XX combo and Escrima Fury.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

You can use Solomon Grundy to get them beaten slightly easier, he's by far the best character to use for those two modes. Just use this combo over and over and most of the time the enemy A.I. won't counter you:

Take a look at my trophy guide too if you need more tips.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

A hidden gem I've recently found is Bane, if you activate Venom with :circle: and perform :left::right::square: he will armour through the enemy attacks and be able to hit them, similar to the Hawkgirl exploit people were using on the PS3 version pre-patch. If you meterburn that move then you can get 32% damage for basically nothing, all worth it when you get the timing right. Venom needs to re-charge, but basically only takes about 10 seconds or so and lasts a decent amount of time. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:55 PM, Sergen said:

A hidden gem I've recently found is Bane, if you activate Venom with :circle: and perform :left::right::square: he will armour through the enemy attacks and be able to hit them, similar to the Hawkgirl exploit people were using on the PS3 version pre-patch. If you meterburn that move then you can get 32% damage for basically nothing, all worth it when you get the timing right. Venom needs to re-charge, but basically only takes about 10 seconds or so and lasts a decent amount of time. 

When I need to perfectly execute the move? I tried it multiple times but only got it working twice. And The Max is already a trouble for me.

On 23.7.2018 at 9:03 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

I've been recently trying to beat S.T.A.R. Labs and Battle Mode but I keep dying at 1st or 2nd character at The Max. Is there any characters I can use to cheese The Max and Impossible! Battles? I heard someone did that with Nightwing spamming the projectile, XX combo and Escrima Fury.

No clue about this game but congratz on Wolfenstein 2 platinum.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 10:12 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

You can use Solomon Grundy to get them beaten slightly easier, he's by far the best character to use for those two modes. Just use this combo over and over and most of the time the enemy A.I. won't counter you:

Take a look at my trophy guide too if you need more tips.

I think I found my style. This method is working. Just managed to reach Opponent 9 at The Max yesterday but he was Deathstroke... He killed me when he had 10% health left ☹️. And today was at 11th fight of Impossible! but my 1st health meter was gone so I was already screwed. The more I try the better I get so with this I think I can get my Platinum soon. (Edit: Already cleared S.T.A.R. Labs and Mission 103 and 220 wasn't that horrible. I've found Mission 34, 104 and the mission that you have to fight against Sinestro as Wonder Woman (move list one) was the hardest.)

36 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

I've finally completed The Max Battle and only Impossible! Battle left for the platinum. @SlimSanta94 thanks for the guide it helped me a lot! Opponents were;

Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Ares, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Cat Woman, Nightwing, The Joker, Batman and Raven

The Max Score 

No problem at all mate, glad to hear it helped you.. Congrats! :D 

• Like 1

I didn't had any problems on The Max but Impossible! is really pain in the backside. I only could reach to Opponent 15 but keep losing my 1st health bar at fight 8-9. I think I'm stuck at Impossible! Battle, this is the only Battle I need for platinum ☹️

1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

YES! Finally did Impossible! Battle today and got my platinum. I lost my 1st health bar at Opponent 9 but had an incredible recovery. Had Opponent 14 as Flash, 18 as Doomsday and 22 as Deathstroke. Wooo (Ric Flair mode active), still feeling shocked but amazing! 

Congrats.

Wish I had recorded my footage of Impossible when I was doing it. I'll throw my The Max video in here though. Might help somebody in the future.