Changed Trophy Requirements

DEADLOCKED11

After the latest update, I got the exterminator trophy (kill all bosses) after killing Golem. I haven't kill Duke Fishron either.

I would assume most of the other trophies that required pre-1.3 content has also been cut out. Does anyone know exactly what may have changed? Obviously/hopefully all the pets that were cut out of the game are no longer required as well as the armor. I dont remember seeing the updated trophy requirements in the patch notes.

I'm not sure whether they changed the requirements to include 1.3 content or not either. Anyone that unlocked "A Knight in Shining Armor" or "Pet Hoarder" lately have any input?

Duke Fishron was never required for the trophy, the trophy guide is wrong and the writer never finds the time to fix it, nor he adds another person as co-author to fix everything that is wrong. PS3/PSV and PS4 versions are now vastly different too, as the formers no longer get any updates anymore and therefore those 2 instances cannot play together anymore. I wonder what other bosses haven't you killed either?

Any new armors and pets should be added to the requirement as that's how it has been going forever, except only for 2 pets that never counted for the trophy in the first place.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 3 weeks later...