Glitched covert ops trophy

I've beaten this level numerous times without being seen by the lights and it hasn't unlocked. 

Also in the first game i encountered a glitch where the 4th storage tank wouldn't fill up

EDIT**

I replayed magna centipedes level on a new run and the trophy popped. This may need to be done on 1 life and before the boss is beaten.

Edited by Talkbackxx

48 minutes ago, Clyde_the_Hobo said:

I was getting frustrated with this one earlier. Turns out, not only do you have to get through the stage without being detected but you must also kill Magna Centipede. I'm not sure whether or not dying affects this. I'd avoid it if possible.

what if you've already killed Magna Centipede?

edit: nevermind. thats kind of frustrating

Edited by SpiralSage

14 hours ago, Clyde_the_Hobo said:

I was getting frustrated with this one earlier. Turns out, not only do you have to get through the stage without being detected but you must also kill Magna Centipede. I'm not sure whether or not dying affects this. I'd avoid it if possible.

I created an account just to add to this, as I started this game today as well.

I initially played the game, got to Magna Centipede, suicided at failed attempts when getting caught by the Searchlight, and then after getting past them all, got hit by the scanner near the end of the level that powers up the miniboss. I assumed that wouldn't matter, but the trophy didn't pop after the level.

After reading everything everyone said, I did a 2nd Playthrough. On this attempt I set out to do it in 1 life, and even hard reset a couple of times. After passing all the Searchlights (I also avoided the Scanners at the end of the level), I actually did die. However, I went ahead and went to complete the level. I died against Centipede a second time. Despite the two deaths, I still got the trophy because I avoided the Searchlights. So I assume that deaths do not affect this.

Edited by commonXreaction
  • Like 2

If you beat Magna Centipede already and you don't want to go through the game again... you can use the Password system to load up so that you can face him again.  I used this password to load an instance where you have armors and all bosses beaten except Magna  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, nyy42chang said:

If you beat Magna Centipede already and you don't want to go through the game again... you can use the Password system to load up so that you can face him again.  I used this password to load an instance where you have armors and all bosses beaten except Magna  

This sure will be helpful thanks nyy42chang