Looks Easy Enough

Probably will be an easy platinum, if you find puzzle solutions online. Overall, though, the puzzles definitely take a lot longer than something like Pic-a-Pix, due to the nature of them. I played a demo of this on the Nintendo Switch and it was definitely fun.

• Like 1

I just started to play the Vita version. The only complex trophy for me is:

Fast Exposure
Solve a puzzle in under 5 minutes using only the Smart Cursor

The first levels I did are very large. It can take 20mn to finish one. Maybe there are smaller puzzles later

6 minutes ago, FDC1 said:

The first levels I did are very large. It can take 20mn to finish one. Maybe there are smaller puzzles later

The puzzle sizes are mixed throughout the game. The logic in this game means that larger puzzles are not inherently more difficult, they just take longer to solve because of their size. There is a 20x20 in Japan and a 15x23 in France, both of which are good candidates for this trophy. Even the 30x30 puzzles are doable in under 5 minutes once you get used to spotting patterns in the numbers though :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

The puzzle sizes are mixed throughout the game. The logic in this game means that larger puzzles are not inherently more difficult, they just take longer to solve because of their size. There is a 20x20 in Japan and a 15x23 in France, both of which are good candidates for this trophy. Even the 30x30 puzzles are doable in under 5 minutes once you get used to spotting patterns in the numbers though :)

Exactly! Once you're familiar with how the game works, you'll get it eventually. :) 

4 hours ago, luckydonut said:

I just got the trophy :D. Took me 3-4 tries on the bottom left puzzle in Japan, final time was 4:42. Definitively doable there once you know well the level. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cloudleohart said:

I'm friends with the guy on FB. He says it is an easy and quick platinum

This game certainly isn't quick - possibly easy, but not quick. I've done the speed run in under 5 minutes but most images are about 10-20 minutes depending on the size.

There are over 100 images in it as well. So you're looking at a good 15+ hours if using a guide to cheat (which is silly) or longer if you're playing the game because you actually enjoy playing puzzle games

• Like 1

Yeah, been playing it myself on the Vita (waiting for that list to be uploaded here so I can sync the trophies I have), but oh boy do these bigger ones take a while to complete... and I'm still only in the Japan area.  But it's still a neat little game to play on the side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akimitsu782 said:

@luckydonut Is this game crossbuy with the Vita version and are there separate trophy lists for each version?

Definitely cross-buy in both NA and EU regions.

Vita trophies have not gone live on PSN just yet but there should be one set for each region. PS4 trophies also appear to be split, although I didn't think they would be. Happy accident I guess.

It boggles my mind that Sony isn't interested in keeping trophy lists organized anymore and allow the list for a single game to be split into repeat list, after repeat list, after repeat list. Because of it there are effects like this where half the game owners aren't able to sync their trophies when the game releases :facepalm:  

Hopefully though Sony will publish the rest of the list(s) soon (And start taking an interest in keeping all the trophy lists organized again in the future)

Edited by BlindMango

On 7/25/2018 at 11:38 AM, FDC1 said:

I just got the trophy :D. Took me 3-4 tries on the bottom left puzzle in Japan, final time was 4:42. Definitively doable there once you know well the level. 

I take it that it's easier there than the Tokyo Tower one? Best I could do on the tower was about 6 minutes.  Is the other one you mentioned smaller? I have done it, but it's hard to tell, but it seems like it.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I take it that it's easier there than the Tokyo Tower one? Best I could do on the tower was about 6 minutes.  Is the other one you mentioned smaller? I have done it, but it's hard to tell, but it seems like it.

Tokyo Tower is 20x30. The Pagoda is 20x20.

41 minutes ago, luckydonut said:

Tokyo Tower is 20x30. The Pagoda is 20x20.

Ah, gotcha.  I got it done on the Pagoda in the end with about 20 seconds to spare, and that was with me messing up a little here and there.  But yeah, I figured the Pagoda was just a bit smaller in the end, but wasn't sure by how much xD

It's as hard as you want to make it. If you play the proper way then yeah you can take hours over some puzzles. Took me 2 hrs to do one of the larger puzzles in Japan, for instance.There are 100 puzzles overall (I think) so there's a hell of a lot of game here.

If that's too many for you though, they've basically put a built-in cheat option where you can just quickly click all the squares the wrong colour and then press triangle to fix the whole grid. 

Edited by JPageMartin36

On 7/25/2018 at 9:07 AM, Kishnabe said:

It is Cross Buy, and there is a separate list for both Versions. Max 3 Stacks like Pic-a-Pix (NA PS4, EU PS4, Vita is shared).

Max stacks is actually 4 :P