• Tokyo Jungle
  • Hard Corps: Uprising
  • Double Dragon Neon 
  • Hydrophobia
  • Malicious
  • Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
54 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Seriously... can we get a decent CCG game with a plat that isn't dead on arrival? 1f612.png

One day we TCG/CCG people will have our time in the sun.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

RE4. I was a bit disappointed (though not surprised) that it didn't have a plat when it was re-released on the PS4, but i think RE Darkside Chronicles leaves a bigger scar, the 100% on that is so demanding and the hardest/most time consuming trophy is just a silver... back on topic though, RE4 is one of the games that marked the PS2 era for me, i remember playing it a lot with my friends and back then we didn't know english, so figuring out the puzzles were harder than they should be. I specifically remember the 1-2-3-4 puzzle with the paintings in the castle where we tried multiple combinations of numbers because we had no idea what the game was asking us to match, and then one of my friends decided to input 1-2-3-4 as a joke and it worked, we were all so happy and surprised!~

Journey is also another one, the game is so beautiful, whenever the topic is "Are video games art?", Journey always pops up on my head.

• Like 2