It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Of course, sanity is overrated :awesome: .

Awesome, thanks :highfive: .

Of course, I decided to follow Qwark's example and be best friends when it suits me :giggle: , just like 11:49-12:00 in the video below.

Hide contents

Don't forget some pizza :awesome: :

Oh Qwark, his allegiance switches so often, which is why he is the perfect leader for the Trinity of Green (got to keep making friends to stay ahead of the game :P )

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1203-burgertime-world-tour

There's that too.. 

And probably more.. 

Nice find. I remember these cannoli game:

It seems there may be enough games to do a food-related gaming event @Dr_Mayus.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I have completed another game NOT on my list. Word Search by POWGI. I went on a trip for a week and couldn't play a story-driven game, so I chose this one. Some of the word search puzzles were more interesting than others. 

Sf0f4fa.png

That was the same thing that I did. Out at camp for the week and definitely not playing anything I couldn't drop for hours/days at a time.  I liked it and a few were more challenging than expected.

7 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That is why he is the leader :P

Also there is the Fat Princess game about eating Cake...it is a possibility ^_^

Not a plat but there is The Baconing as well. Should always have bacon handy if you are talking about food.

On a side note, I have reached Dungeon Level 92 in Spellspire.  Almost to the bottom so I can kill the dragon, get the plat and those bonus points someone bandied about.

Wish this freakin' heat/humidity would stop. Almost makes me wish I was at Portage and Main so the wind could hit me from 5 different directions at once...

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

I just completed my next letter, T, with The Deadly Tower of Monsters. I think they should disqualify "the' from titles, but that's just me. :P

I will probably start working on the other letters in a couple of days when it's September because a couple of letters(O and N) are a part of other events. I'll try to get my P title completed tomorrow, though.

The dragon is dead!  Another scrabble tile obtained!

Spellspire

This gives me the first 20% of the bonus badge plus something else to work with for a longer word for the main challenge.

Current scrabble tiles...

Spoiler

W  H  S

W can be sneaky sometimes.  Might I be able to distract the judges and slide it in for the letter M?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Anyone know a word i can form with the letters H, I, R and S?

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you have a game with the letter E you can play, you could turn it into HIRES or SHIRE

2 hours ago, eigen-space said:

There are a lot of games that start with T, so you can do Shirt.

All excellent answers :)

You could also plat a K game and do Shirk as in "he really shirks his responsibilities" 

@Kittet3 @Mesopithecus @eigen-space @Dr_Mayus Thanks for the help. Although due to a confusion with another giveaway event. I thought this event ended September 1st. But turns out i still got a full month :p. Most likely gonna plat Beyond: two souls and Tomb Raider: Underworld to make the word BIRTH, cuz I recently changed the way i play games in balance with trophies. So a new me, new way of doing things. So birth seems appropriate.

Edited by gamesfourever
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

@Kittet3 @Mesopithecus @eigen-space @Dr_Mayus Thanks for the help. Although due to a confusion with another giveaway event. I thought this event ended September 1st. But turns out i still got a full month :p. Most likely gonna plat Beyond: two souls and Tomb Raider: Underworld to make the word BIRTH, cuz I recently changed the way i play games in balance with trophies. So a new me, new way of doing things. So birth seems appropriate.

I'm a bit interested to hear how you changed the way you play, if you don't mind me asking :)

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Good thing that you are just after him and not the other Dragons... Or my kidney stone last week was your doing? 

Was that you...I mean, of course I had nothing to do with that...(walks off, casually whistling, certainly not looking back over my shoulder or spraying on Dragon repellent)...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

Was that you...I mean, of course I had nothing to do with that...(walks off, casually whistling, certainly not looking back over my shoulder or spraying on Dragon repellent)...

I should have guessed... 

Still not dead! 

As for the event, I'm contemplating doing Nier Automata (buying some trophies) instead of Night of the Azure, since Nier should be a safer bet and I only have the Saturdays and a bit on Sunday to play on ps4, and I really don't feel like going back to Rivals yet.. 

My other missing letter is the O, that's somewhat underway, just need to go back to grab several missed skills + somewhere I missed a document + doing all dishes and the boss rush.. Shouldn't take much longer to get this Plat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:
3 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I should have guessed... 

Still not dead! 

Wow, seriously, I am glad my username is DragonQuest238 because I love the Dragon Quest series and I am not a dragon at all. Dragons seem to have a lot of enemies around here. :ninja:xD

Anyways, since the event is due to close at the end of September, I am going to prioritize my listed games as high as possible. So I will be trying to platinum both of my Artifex Mundi titles and ICEY starting tomorrow. I need to find a good trophy guide for ICEY though.

• Like 1