It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

Been a while since I updated my tiles so here are 3 more...

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

Until Dawn

Valhalla Knights 3

Now at 40% for MAYUS and if I can get to that, adding the L will bring me to ASYLUM (or as I call it, HOME) but we'll see if anything else interesting comes up.

Current Scrabble Tiles

Spoiler

W H S L U V

Try to get my A and M next and figure out Y...

9 hours ago, Jens said:

You are in the lucky position to have Yooka-Laylee still available. A lot of people were sad that this option was already gone :P  Absolutely doable in every regard, but has some annoyances here and there.

I do have a few games for Y. Yonder, the newer Yomawari, Yasai Ninja is partly done, I just have to decide what I am in the mood to play. I try to avoid playing games just for trophies but to play games I will enjoy.  

When I do events, it's just a bit at times before I get both the event and something to match my mood lined up. I have games in my backlog to cover all three letters but I don't know if I'm in the mood for anything in particular. Adam Venture and Mecho Tales are probably going to get played because I just want something light right now after the grind of Valhalla Knights 3. I also have Obduction and just bought Dragon Quest XI but know that if I start that the other letters definitely won't get touched.

Finely finished NFS Rivals and now I can spell PERSONA G (why is 428 Shibuya Scrabble out in EU yet? Well, I probably wouldn't have time to Plat it this month anyway..). 

And I don't expect to get more plats this month, since I will just setup plats, not earn them, until I get Dark Cloud 2 plat ready (exceptions will be made for Fallout Shelter and Modnations Racer because I want to get of them, and Dark Cloud 1, because I want to Plat it before the 2nd game). 

Edit: and I really hated NFS Rivals.. So much freezes that it wasn't even funny.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And I don't expect to get more plats this month, since I will just setup plats, not earn them, until I get Dark Cloud 2 plat ready (exceptions will be made for Fallout Shelter and Modnations Racer because I want to get of them, and Dark Cloud 1, because I want to Plat it before the 2nd game). 

Can't wait to see your progress in this amazing series, Han. Which reminds me that I have to get started on Queens myself. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You can buy it in the US or CA store :)

I don't want to buy it for the US store... (in truth, I don't have enough time, since I would read everything, I only have access to the ps4 on the Saturday + next one will be to boost other game..). 

7 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Can't wait to see your progress in this amazing series, Han. Which reminds me that I have to get started on Queens myself. :)

I also want to start it ASAP (that why I'm putting Nier on hold for the time being), but I need to do 3 things (get the gold and platinum medals and win the final championship) on Redout before I start Dark Cloud.

I only played a bit of the 1st game back then, and only finished the story of the 2nd one, so I'm really looking forward to it!! 

10 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Edit: and I really hated NFS Rivals.. So much freezes that it wasn't even funny.. 

Congrats. I'm playing the PS4-version atm and I didn't have any freezes so far (racer-rank 60, cop-rank 30). I guess it just shows how unoptimized the last gen-version is. IIRC it also had some annoying aliasing when I tried the demo-version of the game a few years ago. Overall I would say it's one of the less enjoyable NfS.

3 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats. I'm playing the PS4-version atm and I didn't have any freezes so far (racer-rank 60, cop-rank 30). I guess it just shows how unoptimized the last gen-version is. IIRC it also had some annoying aliasing when I tried the demo-version of the game a few years ago. Overall I would say it's one of the less enjoyable NfS.

Thanks, ya, the game freezes always that I went to the world map if I was online, and in the last 30 or so lvls of the racer side, it crashed several times and almost froze or some other annoying visual glitches (plus the cops randomly "seeing" me when I was in cooldown without any cop around..). 

The game wasn't interesting, but the freezes and all really made for a painful experience. 

Since this event is in it's final 2 weeks, I guess it's time to see which word can be spelled with the letter A, B, C, D, R, & T :hmm: . So far I have "bract". Valkyria Chronicles will most likely be platted this week and I may also manage to plat Toukiden depending on how well RNG cooperates.

On 9/15/2018 at 9:44 PM, Jens said:

Mayus, obliterate!!!

It wasn't very effective...

LMAO :lol: . Looks like the Trinity of Green isn't that powerful :ninja: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Sorry I haven't been around much, everyone! My PC broke and I couldn't afford to get it fixed, and the forums here are not very mobile-friendly, especially for editing the participants list :(

My brother let me borrow his laptop for the next few months until I can buy a new PC, which will let me update the list for the rest of the event and finish up the badges! Badges should be finished up this week and the basic badges sent out! Bonus badges will be sent out shortly after! :)

Also I think that's everyone updated for chosen words as well as letters achieved, but if I missed anything (I probably did) then please let me know and I'll fix it up ASAP! :)

As for my personal event update...I have no idea on a word to pick. I didn't pick very good games to make words with xD Literally the only one I can make from my current games is "Dork"/"Dorks" xD And the other games I have unfinished are just more of the same letters I already have ?

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Sorry I haven't been around much, everyone! My PC broke and I couldn't afford to get it fixed, and the forums here are not very mobile-friendly, especially for editing the participants list :(

My brother let me borrow his laptop for the next few months until I can buy a new PC, which will let me update the list for the rest of the event and finish up the badges! Badges should be finished up this week and the basic badges sent out! Bonus badges will be sent out shortly after! :)

Also I think that's everyone updated for chosen words as well as letters achieved, but if I missed anything (I probably did) then please let me know and I'll fix it up ASAP! :)

As for my personal event update...I have no idea on a word to pick. I didn't pick very good games to make words with xD Literally the only one I can make from my current games is "Dork"/"Dorks" xD And the other games I have unfinished are just more of the same letters I already have 1f914.png

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

As for my personal event update...I have no idea on a word to pick. I didn't pick very good games to make words with xD Literally the only one I can make from my current games is "Dork"/"Dorks" xD And the other games I have unfinished are just more of the same letters I already have 1f914.png

Shame about your PC. I know how you feel. Mine has recently stopped working, and I ordered another charger, hoping that's what's wrong with it. 

On topic: I haven't been committed to playing or finishing anything, although I started Hellblade and Oceanhorn. Just need to finish these 2 in the next couple of weeks. 

Is it just me or are our computers rising up against the human race? Mine has the habit to crash without warning. It crashed last night without me doing anything!

I know I need to go send it to get cleaned out because it probably has a ton of spyware on it but I'd have to find a way to use the forums as I'd be out a computer for a couple of days. My parents have a tablet I could borrow and my sister could lend me her computer(unless she's on family leave and all) but I'd rather try to minimize the time I am without a computer. :(