It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Uhm well, I still haven't heard back from the boss (I assume he's really busy IRL, I know he'd been working loads recently and had other IRL stuff going on) but here's a preview of the gold version just because:

Hide contents

goldprototype_by_kristycism-dcnoek6.png

The (?) will be changed to an illustration of the word, and the "Word" will be replace by the actual word you spelt, so I didn't bother making either of those things neat since they won't remain for the version that's sent out to anyone.

That looks awesome! 

And I think that I will keep my final entry word as Persona, because I think the badge will look nicer... (but I will still aiming to Plat Dirt Showdown this month, will just not upgrade the word). 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well this has been a shitty month. I started working 10+ hours a day, I went up North for 4 days to visit my aunt's grave and finally my laptop broke :(

I love seeing all the completed words and after I get home from work today I will be updating the original post with all the words.

I am really sorry that I haven't been around...life just gets in the way of having fun sometimes. That being said I have got my games completed :) So at least I can join the winner circles. They weren't the games I wanted to complete but I was kind of running out of time to play.

Mortal Kombat X - September 9th 2018

Adam's Venture: Origins - August 17th 2018

Yoku's Island Express - September 25th 2018

Until Dawn - September 19th 2018

SwapQuest - August 12th 2018

Don't worry about it, we've all been there, so it's understandable.

Congrats with finishing your word.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I'm more and more curious on what the "illustration of the word" actually will be.. And in my case, if I should or not change my word, since my idea of "illustration of the word" is probably wrong.. 

Still, I have until Sunday to decide ?, since I will leave Dirt Showdown just 1 easy mission away from platinum. 

Either way, that's a surprise that I will be looking forward for sure. 

Edit: For some odd reason while looking for the "thinking" emoticon, I was hearing Meliodas "Sate sate sate" line on my head ?, I guess the Dragon in me wants to go all the way with Pendragons.. (actually there's a Pendragon in there too..). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

On 9/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, angelgrievous said:

I got 4 more letters:

T from Trine 3

M from Midnight Deluxe

H from Her Majesties Spiffing and

D from Don't Knock Twice.

all in all I have D D T T O H M   I may have to get one more to make a five letter word.  

Welp, just finished Spider-Man.  Thought I'd be getting an S but nope, it's another M Jan.  That means instead of a the 5 letter word MOTHS, I'll have to settle with just MOTH.  

No biggie, I guess I could try and get something today.  We'll see.  

Han, I really like the badge you made. You're pretty good at art! A bit peeved at myself for not making a better word than NEEDLED but I needed an excuse to platinum all of the Eventide series anyways, so I'll just hope that this event is recurring and try to make a better word when new games come out. (My backlog will probably be a bit smaller though so I might not be able to make very many words by next year. xD)

This has been a great event and great excuse to clean out some of my backlog. If something happens to Mayus and he can't do the event next year, I'll gladly step in as host. ;)

Edited by DragonQuest238

6 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Han, I really like the badge you made. You're pretty good at art! A bit peeved at myself for not making a better word than NEEDLED but I needed an excuse to platinum all of the Eventide series anyways, so I'll just hope that this event is recurring and try to make a better word when new games come out. (My backlog will probably be a bit smaller though so I might not be able to make very many words by next year. xD)

This has been a great event and great excuse to clean out some of my backlog. If something happens to Mayus and he can't do the event next year, I'll gladly step in as host. ;)

I didn't do any badge.. 

That awesome art is @Kristycism work!! 

All I did was saying that I wasn't sure of I wanted to use Persona or Pendragon(s) as my final word, because I don't know what interpretation Kristycism will do for the "image of the word", so I don't know what would be cooler.. 

But anyway, since I bite the bullet already and got even closer to the 200th Plat milestone, now there's no going back and Pendragon(s) is my final word. 

14 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Super Bonus Round!!

What kind of Metal Slime am I? A KING METAL SLIME!!

King1.png

MeNtal.png

Slime01.png

king_transparent.png

I guess until you get Neverwinter moved, you are just a KING MENTAL SLIME...(c'mon just look at those eyes, totally devoid of humanity)...

Seriously though, great job!

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2018 at 2:31 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't worry about it, we've all been there, so it's understandable.

Congrats with finishing your word.

Thanks buddy :)

Also my work just put me on compressed schedule so I will be working longer hours but less days (I get an extra 3 days off a month). 

On 9/28/2018 at 7:25 PM, SpaceCoresDad said:

Phew, finally done by the skin of my teeth! That finishes my word.
Mafia 3
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yoku's Island Express

Until Dawn

Shadow of the Colossus

And my completed graphic too! It's simple, but I think it's fun to make something to commemorate events.unDQpFE.png

Very nice :D

9 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

Super Bonus Round!!

King1.png

MeNtal.png

Slime01.png

All nice and in (reverse) order so it shows up on my profile in default view like that forever! I was hoping to move that Neverwinter along before the end of the month but that doesn't look like it will be happening. It will happen though, it's inevitable. Most of the games were small games I picked up for a couple of bucks in sales and hadn't bothered with until this event. A couple had been on my PS4 for awhile and this event was good motivation to clear them off; inFamous First Light and The Order. The only game I picked up specifically for this event was Knights of Pen and Paper +1 because I was fresh out of K's I wanted to tackle. Fortunately I really liked it, it was a fun little retro turn-based RPG with a bit of a twist. Anyways, @Kristycism for the purpose of the award graphic I suppose I'll keep Slime since I don't think

King

Metal

Slime

would fit too well. It's a very nice graphic btw. Really good work on that. :)

In summary:

king_transparent.png

I like King Mental Slime more :P

Also don't forget tomorrow is the last day :o

Hope you all can speed fun some platinums in time for that.

• Like 1

Congrats to @Kristycism for the great artwork  !

Congrats to @Dr_Mayus for this great spelling bee event !

Congrats to every achievers for their completed words !

For the Bonus Word, I've completed Mayus

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood :platinum:

Along Together :platinum:

Yooka-Laylee :platinum:

Under Defeat :platinum:

Super Destronaut DX :platinum:

And if you accept a 2nd word, I've completed Alyssum, which are beautiful flowers ?

In France, the sentence "my flowers are beautiful" is a joke 

Alyssum :

Along Together :platinum:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 :platinum:

Yooka-Laylee :platinum:

Super Destronaut DX (PS4) :platinum:

Super Destronaut DX (Vita) :platinum:

Under Defeat :platinum:

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood :platinum:

This event made me find a "not too long" platinum beginning by "A" and I discovered "Along together" which is a very great VR game, which deserves more attention that it has.

• Like 2

@Kristycism Since you are doing custom artwork for the regular badges, can I request a specific word? If yes, looking at a word scrambler, the best word I can spell will everything I cleared would be CYBERSPACES.

Cast of the Seven Godsends: Redux

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Rocket League

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS4)

Coffin Dodgers

Energy Balance

Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge

Otherwise, I will content myself with Mayus written on both the regular and the bonus badge.

My word statuettes  and daft

S- steins gate

T-terminator salvation

A-aer

T-tetras escape

U-uncharted drakes fortune

E- energy balance

T-tetras escape

T-the town of light

E-energy invasion

S-skyscrappers

D- dying reborn

A-aer

F-full blast

T-the walking dead

Left over letters - bdfggtvjtj

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 0:35 PM, Metal Slime King said:

Super Bonus Round!!

@Kristycism

In summary:

king_transparent.png

(Alena hits you with her Fire Claw. It's a critical hit! Alena does 297 damage. You are defeated.)

But in all seriousness, you really put yourself out completing all of those games in record time! Congratulations! :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

Kinda limping across the finish line with this one my word is

Saints Row 4: Re-elected

Horizon Zero Dawn

Apotheon

Far Cry Primal

Tales from the Borderlands

Can You dig It?

Shut yo' mouth :pimp:

Also once again amazing job on platinums people. Some of you blew them out of the water with the length of words you chose. 

1 more day left to finish up what you can :o

• Like 3