It's the PSNP Spelling Bee (yes it rhymes)

6 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Thanks. I've already put about 40 hours in chasing that 1 damn trophy, I'm gonna have to set aside a day and just play it non stop hoping I get the damn phrase. I can't leave it on 97% 

I'm sitting at the same 97% and have put in almost as much time as you have.... I did have the opportunity ONE TIME to get the chain, but I had stuck "Your wife is interested in photography" on the person that didn'get "nudge nudge!" the next round ?

5 hours ago, jamaicanchampion said:

Sorry but what is a site badge? where are they because I didn't even know this site even had badges.

They aren't really "site" badges but some people started making them for their events (I think the Song Vote was the first one...but I could be wrong) and they became kind of a thing :) You can see some of mine in my signature

Also if you all haven't checked out the other Doctor's event do so. It could be good to plan out your Spelling games with some FEAR games :o

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AS_CHAOTIC said:

hi @Dr_Mayus , I'd like to sign up, and in doing so I'm going for mayus.

My games will be

M- Marvels Guardians of the galaxy,

A- AO Tennis

Y- Yooka-layle

U- Uncharted 3 Remastered

S- Syberia 3

Welcome aboard...but as mentioned in the rules we are going by PSNP spelling so your M doesn't count :( It is actually just Guardians of the Galaxy. And I was so excited because I was going to post my favourite scene from that game.

oh damn, didn't notice that, Ill decide my M soon then, sorry 

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Welcome aboard...but as mentioned in the rules we are going by PSNP spelling so your M doesn't count :( It is actually just Guardians of the Galaxy. And I was so excited because I was going to post my favourite scene from that game.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AS_CHAOTIC said:

oh damn, didn't notice that, Ill decide my M soon then, sorry 

you've got Minecraft story mode but you don't have Minecraft story mode season 2 - which would count. If you want another telltale's replacement ? ? just a suggestion....

Okay, I have finalized my month of gaming for this event. I know it is a cop-out, a LITTLE...

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Legacy collection)
ICEY
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Teslagrad
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Legacy collection)
Enigmatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala

But I do have some backlog in my other libraries I need to clear out. :) And yes, I did buy ICEY.

Edited by DragonQuest238

On 8/6/2018 at 4:41 PM, DragonQuest238 said:

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Legacy collection)
ICEY
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
Teslagrad
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Legacy collection)
Eventide 2: The Sorcerer's Mirror

I have to redo the list one last time. I forgot that I had all of my Enigmatis games on the Summer Backlog project so I have to plat them right away. But I put down Eventide because I am going to have to download Eventide 3 sooner or later for reasons.

On 8/6/2018 at 5:39 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

No problem but hope you enjoy Guardians anyways because it is in my Top 3 favourite TT games :D

Top 3 :o ? Now I definitely want to try it out. My favourite TT game so far is Tales from the Borderlands, followed by The Wolf Among Us.

That video you posted reminds me a lot of this one from TftB:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Top 3 :o ? Now I definitely want to try it out. My favourite TT game so far is Tales from the Borderlands, followed by The Wolf Among Us.

That video you posted reminds me a lot of this one from TftB:

Tales from the Borderlands is my #1 :D Which is funny because I HATE Borderlands. Actually if I remember correctly the first time I got to know you was over Borderlands :P

I love that video you posted and all of TftB openings were so good. My favourite part still is the Finger Shootout. Working in an office...that is actually super accurate. There are so many times I will be walking down the hall and someone will pull out the finger gun and "shoot me" and you have to pretend to get it. 

I also love Back to the Future mainly because I love the BttF movies and I felt the game would have been the perfect 4th film. The story is just so good.

1 minute ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Tales from the Borderlands is my #1 :D Which is funny because I HATE Borderlands. Actually if I remember correctly the first time I got to know you was over Borderlands :P

I love that video you posted and all of TftB openings were so good. My favourite part still is the Finger Shootout. Working in an office...that is actually super accurate. There are so many times I will be walking down the hall and someone will pull out the finger gun and "shoot me" and you have to pretend to get it. 

I also love Back to the Future mainly because I love the BttF movies and I felt the game would have been the perfect 4th film. The story is just so good.

Ah yes, that's right. IIRC it was the Knoxx DLC that glitched on me, so I asked your help .... then your game glitched too :facepalm: . Fun times. Our shared hatred for the first Borderlands game was a good source of funny conversations.

My favourite part of the game is the spork "surgery". Warning: the following video contains gore!

Spoiler

I like the BttF movies too, but haven't played the TT game, might give it a try one day.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah yes, that's right. IIRC it was the Knoxx DLC that glitched on me, so I asked your help .... then your game glitched too :facepalm: . Fun times. Our shared hatred for the first Borderlands game was a good source of funny conversations.

My favourite part of the game is the spork "surgery". Warning: the following video contains gore!

Hide contents

I like the BttF movies too, but haven't played the TT game, might give it a try one day.

Ah yes the glitchiness of that DLC was enraging :shakefist:

BttF isn't like the new Tell Tale games it still plays like the old Sam and Max or Monkey Island games. But the story is really really good :)

36 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

Well, I'm not going to promise anything, but I've reinstalled Celceta again. If I manage to find that last chest, you know what my word is going to be :awesome:

giphy.gif

Also Friday is going to be the last day to sign up as we start on Monday :) I will update everyone on Friday or Saturday to the first post.

Just now, Dr_Mayus said:

giphy.gif

Also Friday is going to be the last day to sign up as we start on Monday :) I will update everyone on Friday or Saturday to the first post.

I'd sign up right now, but that chest has been kicking my arse for so many years, I'm still intimidated. 

I thought about starting a new NG+ playthrough and doing it from scratch, but I already done that with the Nightmare playthrough and still ended up at 99.5%, so....

-puts on Gale Boots-
Well, the following two days will be interesting and intimidating at the same time.

• Like 1

Is it cool to release my word Wheel of Fortune style as I finish my games? I have Ratchet & Clank prepped and ready to plat on Monday.

With that game my first clue will be:

game1.png

Edited by Briste
picture didn't save
  • Like 2