100% still obtainable?

anotherfangirl

• 1 month later...

I have a question - using the online minigame method above, could Defender technically be the first trophy you earn for this game? I'm downloading the DLC and installing the game, just wondering if I actually have to reach a certain point in the game, or even begin a game at all if the trophy can be unlocked via this method?

1 hour ago, SarcalogosVermis said:

I have a question - using the online minigame method above, could Defender technically be the first trophy you earn for this game? I'm downloading the DLC and installing the game, just wondering if I actually have to reach a certain point in the game, or even begin a game at all if the trophy can be unlocked via this method?

Yes, it was the first trophy i earned when i tried a couple of months ago. I didn't even started the Single Player, just did the minigame, logged into the MP screen and the trophy popped.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, TheGwynbleidd said:

I suggest you earn the defender trophy through the online minigame you can find here and not waste your time with mp, unless you want to give it a shot.

http://n7hq.masseffect.com/

Yes.  I literally just got the trophy doing this.  Use the link above.  Once you set-up and link your PSN account to the EA account, you can get the trophy.  I played the online minigame, the aptly named War Readiness and it took me two days to do.  Basically, choose the one hour missions for each of the regions and log on every hour and select new missions.  If overnight, select the five hour mission.  Takes about 18 one hour missions per region.  Fortunately, you can play all five regions at once.  Once all five are at 100%, start up ME3.  Once you connect to the server in the main menu, the numbers on war readiness will update and the trophy will pop.

Depending on how you play the game, you may need the high war readiness for the Master and Commander trophy.  Fortunately, I already have the trophy and am done with the online stuff for ME3.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump...
I tried to do the Galaxy at War mini-game but it keeps saying that the servers are unavailable.
Do I have to boot up the game to do this? because my account is linked to my PSN.
I don't wanna start this and then find out it cannot be obtained. 

Edited by PhoenixIKN

3 hours ago, PhoenixIKN said:

Sorry for the bump...
I tried to do the Galaxy at War mini-game but it keeps saying that the servers are unavailable.
Do I have to boot up the game to do this? because my account is linked to my PSN.
I don't wanna start this and then find out it cannot be obtained. 

I had to boot up the game and go online initially.

• 10 months later...

Hi there, is anyone currently playing the game? Do you have issues regarding the Galaxy at War things? I started played about one week ago, and I had basic stats about preparation (50% everywhere) but for the last few days I have an "unavailable servers" issue, and the game cannot display the Galaxy at War stats. I tried to to it via the internet browser, but I get an "unavailable server" error. Do you think they closed the servers for good ? ?

Note: MP mode theoretically works, I could access it but could not find anyone. It would propably work if I invited a friend...

Edited by Migaellou

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm bringing some news. I finally managed to get the 100% galactic war preparation trophy. EA eventually fixed the servers and I hurried to get it done. Less than one week later, the Galactic War servers were down again (meaning, you can play on the website to increase the percentage, but the sync is broken in the game). They fixed it again a few days ago, after more than one week down. My advice is to get it done ASAP when you start the game, if you see that the stats are available. Good luck!

Edited by Migaellou

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all!  ?

I was aiming to accomplish the online ‘Defender’ trophy through the Galactic Readiness mini-game:

but every challenge I tried to deploy I would get a ‘The server is unavailable.  Please try again later.’ message.  Can anyone verify that the actual multiplayer on PS3 is still up for the game, as seemingly being the last resort for accomplishing the online trophy if the website server is officially down?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar.

On 24.4.2020 at 4:27 AM, Starcade_Legend said:

Hello all!  1f600.png

I was aiming to accomplish the online ‘Defender’ trophy through the Galactic Readiness mini-game:

but every challenge I tried to deploy I would get a ‘The server is unavailable.  Please try again later.’ message.  Can anyone verify that the actual multiplayer on PS3 is still up for the game, as seemingly being the last resort for accomplishing the online trophy if the website server is officially down?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Hey mate,

I just checked on an Xbox account I got the "server unavailable" message too.

But I think I found a fix, follow Holger1405's advice in this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/Galaxy-At-War-Server-Unavailable/td-p/5690257/

After re-syncing my accounts and refreshing the page, the status updated and updated in the game as well.

Just get everything to 100% and start the game. The trophy/achievement should unlock at the menu. ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Got the 100% in both the base game and the dlcs last weekend, my only problem was one time when the game froze and the profile data got corrupted, you wont loose any progress in the campaign but you loose the progrese in the trophies that you need to do someting an X amount of times, so I recomend to do a backup of the saves in the cloud each time you play, fortunately I only loose some kills for the 5000 kills when got my save corrupted. ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...