anotherfangirl

100% still obtainable?

20 posts in this topic

I haven‘t started ME3 yet, so I’m wondering if the 100% are still obtainable? The „Defender“ trophy is multiplayer only, I‘m not sure if that‘s still working? And are all the downloads still available?

Thanks in advance!

Everything is still 100% obtainable but I still wouldn't dawdle, as EA could decide to close the servers at anytime.

I suggest you earn the defender trophy through the online minigame you can find here and not waste your time with mp, unless you want to give it a shot.

http://n7hq.masseffect.com/

Edited by TheGwynbleidd

I have a question - using the online minigame method above, could Defender technically be the first trophy you earn for this game? I'm downloading the DLC and installing the game, just wondering if I actually have to reach a certain point in the game, or even begin a game at all if the trophy can be unlocked via this method?

1 hour ago, SarcalogosVermis said:

I have a question - using the online minigame method above, could Defender technically be the first trophy you earn for this game? I'm downloading the DLC and installing the game, just wondering if I actually have to reach a certain point in the game, or even begin a game at all if the trophy can be unlocked via this method?

Yes, it was the first trophy i earned when i tried a couple of months ago. I didn't even started the Single Player, just did the minigame, logged into the MP screen and the trophy popped.

Sorry to bump, but is anyone else having trouble trying to access the site for the Defender Trophy?

I can access the site. And login. I just cant find the mini game lol

Seems to have my stats from the 360 version lol

Edit; nvm think i figured it out

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

As of December 3, 2018 it is still possible and I had no problems finding a group. I couldnt find the minigame, but the online coop is still available and fun. 

Wasn't it possible to achieve maximum readiness offline due to transferring decisions from the first two games?

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, TheGwynbleidd said:

I suggest you earn the defender trophy through the online minigame you can find here and not waste your time with mp, unless you want to give it a shot.

Yes.  I literally just got the trophy doing this.  Use the link above.  Once you set-up and link your PSN account to the EA account, you can get the trophy.  I played the online minigame, the aptly named War Readiness and it took me two days to do.  Basically, choose the one hour missions for each of the regions and log on every hour and select new missions.  If overnight, select the five hour mission.  Takes about 18 one hour missions per region.  Fortunately, you can play all five regions at once.  Once all five are at 100%, start up ME3.  Once you connect to the server in the main menu, the numbers on war readiness will update and the trophy will pop.

Depending on how you play the game, you may need the high war readiness for the Master and Commander trophy.  Fortunately, I already have the trophy and am done with the online stuff for ME3.

Sorry for the bump...
I tried to do the Galaxy at War mini-game but it keeps saying that the servers are unavailable.
Do I have to boot up the game to do this? because my account is linked to my PSN.
I don't wanna start this and then find out it cannot be obtained. 

Edited by PhoenixIKN

3 hours ago, PhoenixIKN said:

Sorry for the bump...
I tried to do the Galaxy at War mini-game but it keeps saying that the servers are unavailable.
Do I have to boot up the game to do this? because my account is linked to my PSN.
I don't wanna start this and then find out it cannot be obtained. 

I had to boot up the game and go online initially.

Hi there, is anyone currently playing the game? Do you have issues regarding the Galaxy at War things? I started played about one week ago, and I had basic stats about preparation (50% everywhere) but for the last few days I have an "unavailable servers" issue, and the game cannot display the Galaxy at War stats. I tried to to it via the internet browser, but I get an "unavailable server" error. Do you think they closed the servers for good ? 😓

Note: MP mode theoretically works, I could access it but could not find anyone. It would propably work if I invited a friend...

Edited by Migaellou

Me too. Maybe EA closed the servers. 

I fear the Master and Commander trophy would be unobtainable now. The Defender-trophy for sure. 

Edited by balu2424

I have heard that the problems are solved and the servers are online. So, 100 % should be obtainable. 

Hey! I'm bringing some news. I finally managed to get the 100% galactic war preparation trophy. EA eventually fixed the servers and I hurried to get it done. Less than one week later, the Galactic War servers were down again (meaning, you can play on the website to increase the percentage, but the sync is broken in the game). They fixed it again a few days ago, after more than one week down. My advice is to get it done ASAP when you start the game, if you see that the stats are available. Good luck!

Edited by Migaellou

On 25/7/2018 at 3:33 AM, TheGwynbleidd said:

It still works, got the trophy yesterday without having to play the multiplayer 😁