[EU] PS Store Summer Sale

HusKy

Husky. Myself and everyone else would agree you done more then enough to show the next update new sale. I already saw it. With that being said. There are some pretty decent offers to go buy. Personally guys I strongly recommend go for Shadow of Colossus, Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition, AC Rogue Remastered, Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition, Dark Souls Remastered, No Man's Sky and The Last Guardian.

Dragon's Crown Pro is already receiving a huge discount and I haven't even started the game ?

Beside this game, this sale is extremely weak imo. Berseria is finally below 20€ but still too expensive and when will we finally have a good discount for Nights Of Azure ? ?

Edited by itachi-destroyer

I haven't bought anything in a while. Either I have too many games or the deals are just not that good. It's still better to buy a physical copy and then sell it.

edit: whohooo, actually there is one: Dishonored The Complete Edition 24 €

Edited by theSpirae

Like @Edunstar84 I’ve been waiting for Hellblade to come down in price but I’ve been putting it off for so long I told myself the next time it’s on sale I’ll grab it so I will. Tales Of Beseria is tempting at 70% off but I still have Symphonia: DotNW and Zestiria in my backlog so I’ll pass on it for now.

The store updating very slowly is just the way it works I guess. Funny how what Sony probably hopes is (or will become) their major sales channel is so badly designed and/or implemented. Nowadays I always use the "lowered prices" option under "deals" or whatever that is in your locale. There you will find all the discounted games for all platforms at all times and with actual filters to boot. That the actual sales pages are so slow to propagate really is baffling.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb