Refreshed statistics page, new charts too

Sly Ripper

I just saw this when my curiosity drew me to the little red 'updated' sign on my profile.

I think it looks great, interesting to see all of our different stats. My monthly activity stays as a non existant line with 1 trophy for 2 years from Dec 08 to 2010 haha, sure doesn't look like that now :highfive:  

• Like 1

This is my favorite update to the site! :holy: I absolutely love it :awesome: I have some ideas on a couple other charts and will post them in a follow-up once I have a little time to present them properly. Fantastic work Sly! I may have to buy another lifetime membership ;)

Edit: the percentage chart is slightly different than the completion on our main profile. Just thought you may want to know.

Great update, looks good, but i'm just curious how the letter ranks are given (if it can be explained here), because I can see some disparities.

The letter ranks are assigned based on your completion percent for the game compared against the average completion of all game owners. It will vary for each game. For example, if you have 80% in a game where the average completion is 70%, you're going to have a B rating. If you have 80% on a game that has an average completion of 46%, you get an A rating. Special ranks include F (0% only) and S (100% only). Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1