Refreshed statistics page, new charts too

Sly Ripper

I would have to agree with everybody else, this update is frigging sweet. and when ya make My average look so damn awesome, no complaints here.

no suggestions as far as graphs/charts but would it be possible to click say [ I'll use My graph for ex. :)DtKIyw8.pngsay I click on My (A rank) games and either a pop up showing the games that are in that rank or it links to a page that displays the games and  trophies that are unearned for those games.?

This is what I was gonna ask.

I assume it's the average rarity of your trophies.

So for example, you have two trophies total: one trophy that 60% of the community has and one that 20% has. Your average would be 40%

Seems logical to me, its just a guess though

Edit: i hadnt seen the green chart in the bottom left corner which is about rarity. Im confused too now

Edited by Deaths_Trooper

I assume it's the average rarity of your trophies.

So for example, you have two trophies total: one trophy that 60% of the community has and one that 20% has. Your average would be 40%

Seems logical to me, its just a guess though

Edit: i hadnt seen the green chart in the bottom left corner which is about rarity. Im confused too now

Bottom left is average progress % of games 'attempted'. I believe 0% games are included

Top right is probably as you said - aggregate rarity of earned trophies

Edited by Aipher
  • Like 1

Average C not too bad, gives me a reason to beat the games i have yet to get to. Monthly activity makes me laugh though, goes from 0-2 trophies a month to 200 starting of 2013 hahaha

That's correct though?

I have one question:

what is the percentage in the top right corner chart. The one that shows the number common, uncommon, etc. trophies you have?

Thanks!

Licurgo

Average rarity, I'll try and fit some titles in on the non obvious charts.

Looooooving it!

Thank you!

EDIT:

It's Super-Awesome!

I now know my gold trophies have a higher value of points than my silver trophies! And my average rank is S !  :D

And my montly activately graphs looks sweet, but also reminds me of bad, shamefull trophy months! 

Edited by MrCostari

I like the new stats page. only thing I noticed in the trophies by hour chart some of the hours I have trophies in isn't showing. I have some trophies in the 4 am and 6 am and it's not showing any for those hours.

I like the new stats page. only thing I noticed in the trophies by hour chart some of the hours I have trophies in isn't showing. I have some trophies in the 4 am and 6 am and it's not showing any for those hours.

I suspect the exact same case here. I often play untill 4 am but i have 0 trophies for 3 and 4 am.

I've noticed on mine that my monthly activity has no line indicating the activity.  I had a long period of no activity due to not owning a PS3 for a couple of years, I wonder if this is the cause.  If I mouse over a particular area the values do show up correctly, so it appears to be a display-only issue.  Even when I zoom in to the past few months where there were activity, I still have no line.

Otherwise, I like the new stats page a whole lot more, keep up the good work!

https://psnprofiles.com/Bob_Newhart/stats