Refreshed statistics page, new charts too

Sly Ripper

I love stats! So I love this update! It's great!

I like the idea of the chart for your ps3/psv/multi games but it would be cool if there was a chart with the PS3/PSV/Multi points too! And an Earned/Unearned chart!

And I love the "Average Game Rank" it would be cool if you could see it in some part of your trophy card or at least in your PSN Profile without entering in the stats page.

Great work Sly! Great update!

I love bmj's suggestions. I prefer the first option that he put up though.

I totally agree. I started off with the bigger ones and thought they were great until I put them in the site screenshot. They just didn't seem to fit and were too big. I then redid the charts to match the existing ones and I think they flow much better.

The new stats screen is awesome!!! Gives interesting (and sometimes slightly depressing) insight into when I am at my best  :unsure:

One thing I would say is that it would be nice for a little pop up to appear with details when I hover over something. The pop up would say what falls into that category. For example when you hover over the Platinum section of the chart it would list the games in which you have got the Platinum, when you hover over "D" it says XXX is the offending game, go work on it!

Check out your statistics page from your profile, it's been updated to better fit the design of the site along with some newly added charts. If you guys have any more ideas for graphs/charts that could be added, let me know.

Love how you revamped the Statistics page, makes it feel way more "meaningful".  I have one idea that other people may like.  Is it possible to add a section or a few slots in one of the existing sections on the chart for "Top 50 Fastest Achievers (4)", "Top 50 First to Platinum (8)", "Top 50 Fastest PSN Game Achievers (6)", "Top 50 First to Complete PSN Games (10)"?  The () indicates the number of games a person would have achieved (just an example sorta how you did already, i'm sure your creativity understands my drift).  

Not necessarily something i need personally, since i don't pursue those stats.  Though i know many others take pride in doing so and i'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing that.  Truly don't know how much work it would take to pull off or if it's possible, but it's something to ponder since you asked for suggestions!  If it's not possible or a lame idea, no worries... Great Job as always!  :yay:

Edited by TEXASBOI727