August 23rd *Update*

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The grind is insane.

The biggest problem is character prices, like 15 locked characters and the price to unlock them averages at ~100k. You also need a gun for each character that averages at ~30k.

You get ~2k per mission and your normal mission lasts 20 minutes.

So, it's like 300-400 hours of mundane repetitive grind.

There's a lot of great shit in this game, character designs are the best I ever seen in a Western game, conversations between then are great, antagonist system and melee are pretty fun too. But I'll plat 8 good games in the same amount of time, with much more enjoyment too.

And the worst of all, they couldn't even design a decent looking trophy icons. Like, look at this shit. I can do better in Paint, for free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

The grind is insane.

The biggest problem is character prices, like 15 locked characters and the price to unlock them averages at ~100k. You also need a gun for each character that averages at ~30k.

You get ~2k per mission and your normal mission lasts 20 minutes.

So, it's like 300-400 hours of mundane repetitive grind.

The characters don't come with default gun or something, you really need to buy that separately?

9 minutes ago, Shaowsintzu said:

The characters don't come with default gun or something, you really need to buy that separately?

Lol yes each character has a default gun, but they have 'upgrades' what @nyonmyan meant is that is what the trophy says 

19S88bcf1.png  Refreshing!
 Build a Weapon, draw three Character Cards and three Faction Cards for Dr. Kuzmann

At least they have made the DLC free, you just have to unlock it via progression

• Like 1

• 1 year later...