Trophy lists between Vita and PS4

Did anyone happen to buy this one yet? I'm marking it down as a shared list for now for my cross-buy index, but PSNP only lists the trophy set as PS4. So I'd like to know if my assumptions are correct or if you get a stacking list playing on the Vita.

1 hour ago, ars said:

Did anyone happen to buy this one yet? I'm marking it down as a shared list for now for my cross-buy index, but PSNP only lists the trophy set as PS4. So I'd like to know if my assumptions are correct or if you get a stacking list playing on the Vita.

There is a separate list for Vita but it is not yet published on PSN. We have a ticket in with Sony to try to get this fixed asap. The release date of the game was bumped forward, but the trophies were still set to go live at a later date. You can earn trophies on Vita now and sync them later.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2018 at 10:59 PM, ars said:

Yeah, I got it for my Vita and waiting for the list to show up as well.  Been getting trophies in the game and would like to be able to have them synced and all that for sure ;)