About True hero...

Hey just to clarify, this is talking about the armor you need to enter a cheat code for anyway isn't it? Or is there another way to get the Ultimate armor? Or is it actually referring to the complete Fourth Armor? I'm kind of confused as to why this is a trophy since if it really means the Ultimate Armor it's basically giving you a trophy for not cheating, haha.

3 hours ago, DRMOGUERA said:

Hey just to clarify, this is talking about the armor you need to enter a cheat code for anyway isn't it? Or is there another way to get the Ultimate armor? Or is it actually referring to the complete Fourth Armor? I'm kind of confused as to why this is a trophy since if it really means the Ultimate Armor it's basically giving you a trophy for not cheating, haha.

Well its not necessarily cheating considering since (on the original PS1) you're given the code at the end for the Ultimate Armor upon beating the game with X.

But yes you can beat the game with the Fourth Armor and still have the trophy pop :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DRMOGUERA said:

Yeah, the ultimate armor is the one available via a cheat code

• Like 1