Best time to play for easy wins and pole position trophies?

JJaypump

I just started the online and realized this is gonna take longer than I thought. People are 1-3 seconds faster with their qualifying laps, even after me doing it for like an hour and I'm getting matched with people in S rank when I just started. So what's the best time to play and have you got any easier methods to get this? At this rate I might get it before the servers go down in 10 years.

Just keep playing, eventually you will be lowered to lesser tiers and will have a chance to fight with people with your skill level. You can speed up the process quitting after the race started, you will take a penalty in the rankings and soon enough you will be demoted.

• Like 1

It seems that these Sport Mode trophies are gonna get harder and harder for novices. For the first half year after launch, you would get matched with people who were on your level. If your rating was B/B, you would rarely get matched with people that arent at least one of yours in rating (so maybe there would be 3 A/B and 2  B/C in a lobby with 15 B/B's). But now its all over the place. Im B/B, and I get matched with D/D and S/A people now. either I'm wayyy too fast for all the others, or there are 5 who I never will be able to beat. If you arent good enough to get your Driver Rating (the first letter) better than C or D, you are gonna get problems now, because there will most likely be one that is much faster than you now.

Edited by ScuderiaSect

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Did the plat at release what I did was get on for track reset time in the morning and spend 15mins before first race getting a decent qualifying time then sat on the game for like 10 hours a day on days off got plenty of poles and wins each day doing this.

I'm sure there was a lot more to that. Getting the platinum requires you to be a god in racing games.

4 hours ago, The Titan said:

I'm sure there was a lot more to that. Getting the platinum requires you to be a god in racing games.

I wouldn't say im anywhere near being a god at racing games but i never seemed to have a problem getting poles on this game then from there it's about trying to hold the lead and not getting smashed off the track like this race

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 13/08/2018 at 7:53 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I wouldn't say im anywhere near being a god at racing games but i never seemed to have a problem getting poles on this game then from there it's about trying to hold the lead and not getting smashed off the track like this race

Man you are a skilled driver I give you that  you are driving the GT way the same way we learned in GT1/2/4/6

These the ones I played ?..I love the fair play and admire people who do,,  I watched the whole race and saying to myself I hope he wins because if not after that smash it would be a dissapointment to me knowing the game is not fair...  I am going to start GT Sport these days hopefully that i will keep the same performance and drive  with what i learned over the years from this icon GT. 

On 21/01/2019 at 3:38 AM, Mkoshar said:

Man you are a skilled driver I give you that  you are driving the GT way the same way we learned in GT1/2/4/6

These the ones I played 1f605.png..I love the fair play and admire people who do,,  I watched the whole race and saying to myself I hope he wins because if not after that smash it would be a dissapointment to me knowing the game is not fair...  I am going to start GT Sport these days hopefully that i will keep the same performance and drive  with what i learned over the years from this icon GT. 

Never give up the race ain't over until the finish line people in front could easily have penalties as well which could put them behind you.