Easily view purchased games/content?

Gr4de_04

I apologize in advance if this thread already exists.

Is there a way to easily oversee all my owned content for PlayStation(, preferably trough PC)? If you go to the library on PS4 it will only show your PS4 games, I assume its the same for PS3 but have not checked it. I don't currently own a PS Vita but would still like to see what i own.

The best method i was able to find was going the download list from the PS Store on PC and it will show all your owned content.

there's also the account management option. (https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/) You can log in and go to purchase history there but it only shows your 10 most recent products at once.

However, both methods are still lackluster due to it showing all DLC, Different platforms for the same game, free to play games, themes and avatars separately. It quickly fills up and becomes rather frustrating.

(I have 26 items of Zombie Driver HD content from the recent PS+ title. Annoying to scroll through). And there is no search or filter option either.

Is there a better way of viewing owned games (And DLC) for your PlayStation content?

I doubt such a site exist but would love it if there was a site where you can sync your PlayStation account (just like here) or make your own list of games and also be able to add like a ps+ tag or DLC tag (for the ones you own) to them. But then I'm probably dreaming. Of course, I can also install and launch each game once for a 0% trophy list but that's not worth the hassle, especially since i don't own a vita at the moment. And I rather not kill my Completion % like that, nor do I want to hide games so that's not an option for me at least.

Just now, soultaker655 said:

PSDLE has been around for a while

How long has it been circulating? Just curious as I have searched for this kinda thing at least 2 or 3 times a year for the past 2 years and never found anything. I should have made a thread like this sooner. haha.

6 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

How long has it been circulating? Just curious as I have searched for this kinda thing at least 2 or 3 times a year for the past 2 years and never found anything. I should have made a thread like this sooner. haha.

I don't know when it was released, but I know it has been around since 2015.

3 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

I regret running that script. Over 800 owned but less than 200 played 1f644.png

Thrifty buyer life. I have over 1,000 on PS4 alone but played probably less than fifty.

Does anyone have issues with PSDLE and adding downloads to the PS3 queue? It started acting up for me a couple months back. Nothing added this way will download properly, I always get an error on the PS3.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Does anyone have issues with PSDLE and adding downloads to the PS3 queue? It started acting up for me a couple months back. Nothing added this way will download properly, I always get an error on the PS3.

I also have that problem that no download added via PSDLE works for the queue but the same applies to any download i add to the queue via browsing the download normally or by going to the game's page on the webstore. None of that works, which really sucks when the download list is 1700+ items long.

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Thrifty buyer life. I have over 1,000 on PS4 alone but played probably less than fifty.

2 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I also have that problem that no download added via PSDLE works for the queue but the same applies to any download i add to the queue via browsing the download normally or by going to the game's page on the webstore. None of that works, which really sucks when the download list is 1700+ items long.

PS3 error has nothing to do with PSDLE . That bug has been on PS3 for years now. You have to install everything  digital  on PS3 manually these days. I've looked around on the internet but seems that Sony never intends to fix it. Whats worse, they usually blame the customers, even though its happening worldwide and it's their fault.

4 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

is this safe to use?

Ye its safe.

Edited by gamesfourever

23 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

is this safe to use?

I's safe but hardly usable thanks to the glitch on Sony's end that I described and the other two users confirmed.

At the very least it can be used as a means to check if you own specific PS3/Vita games. PS4 doesn't matter as you have the library section where you can easily access all your games.

3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

I's safe but hardly usable thanks to the glitch on Sony's end that I described and the other two users confirmed.

At the very least it can be used as a means to check if you own specific PS3/Vita games. PS4 doesn't matter as you have the library section where you can easily access all your games.

Except this is 100X more convienent.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:50 PM, mcnichoj said:

T

Does anyone have issues with adding downloads to the PS3 queue? It started acting up for me a couple months back. Nothing added this way will download properly, I always get an error on the PS3.

I Tweeted to PSN and they gave me this stupid automatic response that had nothing to do with the problem.  They won't fix it. 

• Like 1