Tristis missable?

Deluziion90

So I just checked out the guide and saw you get Tritis in chapter 7. However somehow I missed out on the guy and I’m currently in chapter 8. Now the guide says its unmissable but I’ve got no clue how to get back to the floating islands ._. ... anyone can tell me If I fucked up? And if so change the guide!?

15 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So I just checked out the guide and saw you get Tritis in chapter 7. However somehow I missed out on the guy and I’m currently in chapter 8. Now the guide says its unmissable but I’ve got no clue how to get back to the floating islands ._. ... anyone can tell me If I fucked up? And if so change the guide!1f913.png

It's been some time since I've played it, but if I recall correctly, towards the end of the game, just before beating it, you can turn back and go back to old areas.  I think I remember that there's a strict point of no return at the very end of the game, so as long as you don't go past that, nothing should be missable.

• Like 1

You'll need to finish up Chapter 8 first before you can return to get him.

But he definitely is missable, it's possible to complete the story without ever getting him. Some of the others are missable too, so the guide has wrongly tagged some characters.

But at the point you are, you still have time to get him, don't worry :)

• Like 2

Found this on gamefaqs, might be what you need.  Not sure if you knew about the rock man that sends you to that map.

Spoiler

Once you defeat the spider in the giant rock mans heart and you leave the mouse town, speak to the rock man and he will lift you up high in the sky entering a new map. From there, you need to scroll all the way left (until you can't go no more) and up. He's standing near the edge of a cliff with his circus stuff.

Edited by supertrunksman
  • Like 2