The Saboteur Game +1?

tinman_1954

Do unfinished perks, weapons, trophies, etc. carry over into a new game or do you have to start an entirely new game to obtain trophies and items you may have missed? Example; I didn't get the Mechanics Gold perk so I was unable to get that trophy. Do I have to replay the entire game to get it?

• 3 years later...
On 26/07/2018 at 0:40 AM, tinman_1954 said:

Do I have to replay the entire game to get it?

If only you had made multiple saves... just reload one that gives you leeway to earn more contraband or do feats do get the perks and you're still good to go.  This is better than playing the whole game from scratch.

14 hours ago, Eispan said:

If only you had made multiple saves... just reload one that gives you leeway to earn more contraband or do feats do get the perks and you're still good to go.  This is better than playing the whole game from scratch.

I got the Platinum in that game in 2018. Have learned a lot about gaming since then and backup saves is one of them. I now have a small library of flash drives for all my major games now ( in case a DLC comes out especially).

• Like 1

You're hardcore Tinman and that's a good thing! As for me having bought the Mechanic Gold Perk I was a clueless on why the garage wouldn't take the tanks I have stolen... forgotten about the gear icon LOL

Edited by Eispan

On 4/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, Eispan said:

You're hardcore Tinman and that's a good thing! As for me having bought the Mechanic Gold Perk I was a clueless on why the garage wouldn't take the tanks I have stolen... forgotten about the gear icon LOL

Oops! lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oops! lol 

Oh I wouldn't say I'm hardcore. Still make mistakes. Played Maneater and forgot to make a USB save. Then they came out with a DLC. Had to replay that game just to play the DLC and keep the 100% completion. Double Oops. lol