SunnyCrappyYT

New achievement(s) coming?

24 posts in this topic

 

Uh-oh

 

Anyway, looking forward to it. A great reason to play the game again. :) 

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never heard of this game.. but challenge accepted !!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a great game in my opinion. If you like platformers it's definitely worth a try.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I've never heard of this game.. but challenge accepted !!

 

It's a really good game! I've been wanting it for ages and it's usually £15, I first found out about it by @Lawless_Llama so I have him to thank for it. ^_^

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still kicking myself for not picking this up when it was on sale last. Then again I have too much to play as is... 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

 

It's a really good game! I've been wanting it for ages and it's usually £15, I first found out about it by @Lawless_Llama so I have him to thank for it. ^_^

 

One of my favorite games of all time on the PS4 as far as indie games go. If they are updating it with a brand new achievement or achievements then I will definitely play through it again.

 

@LuciaRosethorn When you start playing it I am going to be there to watch! 😁

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lawless_Llama said:

 

One of my favorite games of all time on the PS4 as far as indie games go. If they are updating it with a brand new achievement or achievements then I will definitely play through it again.

 

@LuciaRosethorn When you start playing it I am going to be there to watch! 1f601.png

 

I think you mean trophies or achievements ;)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother bought me the game on Steam, where I earned about 50% of the achievements just playing the game normally. I missed the three steam exclusive ones, since they involve community content, which I haven't tried yet. So I'm fine with waiting a bit and then buying the game + DLC when it all comes out on PS4. There is supposed to be a new chapter and new game + and some couch co-op, so there'll likely be new trophies/achievements related to those as well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is true, then one of the new achievements coming might be clearing boss rush with the 1-hit badge, which will be brutal giving the last phase of the final boss.

It definitely won't be at 0% for months though. I think that no matter what achievement they pull, someone will have it within a week. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

If this is true, then one of the new achievements coming might be clearing boss rush with the 1-hit badge, which will be brutal giving the last phase of the final boss.

It definitely won't be at 0% for months though. I think that no matter what achievement they pull, someone will have it within a week. 

If it true indeed, I'm not even going to attempt this trophy as that's a ridiculous trophy... Way too difficult  😂😂😂 😐😐😐

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Boss Rush is probably one of those modes I dislike the most as I feel no real enjoyment playing those. Won't really bother with it then as I don't want to ruin the fun and good memories I have of the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

So the DLC has been announced, and it doesn't appear to be coming to consoles:

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/a-hat-in-time-coming-to-switch-seal-the-deal-expansion-and-local-split-screen-co-op-announced-for-pc

 

Whether that's just for now or forever is uncertain at the moment

Yeah, I saw. I hope it comes to PS4 someday. Otherwise I'll get the Steam version I suppose.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was my 200th Platinum and for good reason. Can't wait for DLC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2018 at 9:07 AM, aZombieDictator said:

This was my 200th Platinum and for good reason. Can't wait for DLC.

Sadly it seems the devs have no plans in releasing the DLC for consoles. Though not so bad if you have a pc and the version of the game.

Which i don't. but eh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vladicarus- said:

Sadly it seems the devs have no plans in releasing the DLC for consoles. Though not so bad if you have a pc and the version of the game.

Which i don't. but eh

Oh well. Any new trophies would probably pretty brutal with that death wish mode. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Oh well. Any new trophies would probably pretty brutal with that death wish mode. 

True, though it would still be nice to get the new chapter atleast. But it's a PC game first, and it might eventually appear on ps4. they did flop back on the switch version after all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vladicarus- said:

True, though it would still be nice to get the new chapter atleast. But it's a PC game first, and it might eventually appear on ps4. they did flop back on the switch version after all.

As much as I love the Switch, I probably won't be getting that version unless it offers something unique. (Other than playing on the go)

Having (for now) to get the PC version to play this is enough to me. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

I pay the game like PC users, why not DLC on PS4? 

It hasn't officially been deconfirmed yet. My best guess is that PS4 users will receive it at a later time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

It hasn't officially been deconfirmed yet. My best guess is that PS4 users will receive it at a later time.

I think it is.

 

Update 2:05 p.m.: Gears for Breakfast said in the official A Hat in Time Discord server that “the DLC will not be coming to consoles.”
 
That's at the end of the article.
 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I think it is.

 

Update 2:05 p.m.: Gears for Breakfast said in the official A Hat in Time Discord server that “the DLC will not be coming to consoles.”
 
That's at the end of the article.
 

At least people don't have to worry about their 100% getting ruined then.

Still sucks that us console people get screwed over. :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, sure a good way to piss people off. Sure there may be some that are glad they can keep their 100% but keeping the DLC PC-exclusive is still a dick move, even if the PC was always the primary platform and consoles only secondary. Doesn't really feel like they want people to buy the console-versions.

 

And I would also prefer an official update instead of relying on some news that spread messages from Discort-instances. But:

MlyaeQJ.png

 

yeah well, nothing as of yet. Great way to treat the people who initialy helped funding the project. :| 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new achievements are up on Steam

 

They are:

Clear All Objectives In a Single Death Wish!

Obtain 70 Death Wish Stamps!

Obtain All Death Wish Stamps!

Clear Ship Shape Without Upsetting The Captain!

Collect all Time Pieces in The Arctic Cruise!

Collect 3 Time Pieces In Co-op!

 

The difficult one is presumably for getting all death wish stamps

 

Edit: A full day has passed and understandably nobody has unlocked either of the death wish stamp achievements. But interestingly enough, nobody has unlocked the one for completing Ship Shape without upsetting the captain either.

 

It didn't sound like a challenge at first glance, but apparently it has RNG and needs absolute perfection.

 

But it sounds like things are being patched, so by the time it comes to PS4 it may not be as tough.

 

 

Edited by Shadiochao
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.