Delisted!

I completely called this on the thread someone made about White Night. Did you pick this up yourself @JorgeSleep? They really were an absurdly high price, luckily I have everything I need for the Marvel RPG grind, unfortunately these versions don't have a disc copy and I doubt Activision will attempt to renew the license due to how fast Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC was delisted on PS3 and how they didn't renew the license back then either. 

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I completely called this on the thread someone made about White Night. Did you pick this up yourself @JorgeSleep? They really were an absurdly high price, luckily I have everything I need for the Marvel RPG grind, unfortunately these versions don't have a disc copy and I doubt Activision will attempt to renew the license due to how fast Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC was delisted on PS3 and how they didn't renew the license back then either. 

Yes, I did. ? I feel happy for having made that decision.

• Like 1

Thankfully I managed to get both, when the bundle was recently on sale in USA store, sucks for those who still didn’t get them because of the hig prices they seemed to be constantly

Edited by Conker
  • Like 2

They were an £11.99 bundle for both games in the EU a few weeks back. Anyone who didn't get them at that price but intended to do the games at some point made a bad decision as they were never going to go cheaper than that....and the games were always on a timer to get delisted.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Conker said:

Thankfully I managed to get both, when the bundle was recently on sale in USA store, sucks for those who still didn’t get them because of the hig prices they seemed to be constantly

Always costed £44.99 (UK) or $59.99 (USA), the funny thing is that if I didn't have them then I'd feel gutted that I didn't spend £44.99 to get them although whenever I saw that price I was always disgusted by it. 

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Always costed £44.99 (UK) or $59.99 (USA), the funny thing is that if I didn't have them then I'd feel gutted that I didn't spend £44.99 to get them although whenever I saw that price I was always disgusted by it. 

Idk about USA, but I guess it was with Days of Play that the bundle was 15€.

there was another one but it was 20€.

Lucky that I bought both last month for 15€.

The only physical copies for the series are on PS3. Although people/devs (can’t remember) said that the new “Avengers” game from SE will be some kind of Ultimate Alliance 3... maybe then they release a complete physical copy of these 2...

Just now, EmperorZetta said:

Serious question about the DLC trophies, were those characters patched into the game? Or did you have to go into the store and download them? I may be screwed out of 100% if so.

The DLC trophies on the first game were added to the game later on as a free patch and the DLC is part of the game by default, 

• Like 2

Just now, AncLEoniX said:

That’s a bummer. Wish I had the money to pick the up when they hit the summer sale. Oh well tho, guess I’ll have to buy physical if I want to play now.

No physical copy of the PS4 versions exists, it was digital only. 

21 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Why insult someone about their finances? Or being broke? You don't know what someone's personal financial situation is. There's far more important priorities in life than just waiting for a price drop on a video game.

How is that an insult? I'm just saying that it's one possibility. I didn't say "poor bastard" or "broke therefore deluded" or something, i'm just saying that they may be broke. You're making a fuss out of nothing, it wasn't insulting at all. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

How is that an insult? I'm just saying that it's one possibility. I didn't say "poor bastard" or "broke therefore deluded" or something, i'm just saying that they may be broke. You're making a fuss out of nothing, it wasn't insulting at all. 

If you don’t see how calling someone broke because they couldn’t buy a game a insult, I don’t know what else to say. 

But back to the important topic: I hope there’s a slight chance for a MUA3. Would be good to play. Or at least remaster Marvel Rise of the Imperfects.