Delisted!

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Well, due to unforeseen SJW-esque responses, i've edited my post. Should be a lot better now, anyone who is even more easily offended can come forth and ask me to edit it again, I don't mind.

Maybe you could add some smiley faces? Might make people feel better. I know it would help me feel much better. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

If you don’t see how calling someone broke because they couldn’t buy a game a insult, I don’t know what else to say. 

I don't see how it is a insult either. Please explain how it is.

Because I far as I can tell, evenyone on this site has been to "broke" to spent money on games/hobbies plenty of times and have publicly said so.

Is it so uncommon for people to spend all their disposable income/hobby money for the month and be "broke" when a good sale shows up that a joke can't be made out of it?

So why were these games pulled from the store? Because Disney is having intellectual property wars or something? That sounds like something Disney would do.

Anyways, I played the first one and thought it was kinda meh, so not being able to buy these doesn't phase me at all. Though, it sucks for those who wanted to grab it before the delisting.

19 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

If you don’t see how calling someone broke because they couldn’t buy a game a insult, I don’t know what else to say. 

But back to the important topic: I hope there’s a slight chance for a MUA3. Would be good to play. Or at least remaster Marvel Rise of the Imperfects.

I mean, I'm not taking sides here but i can't see how that's offensive? Delusions only pointed out that IF you were broke, then y'know.. It's a shame because now you'll never get the chance to play it (The deluded part may have come across as offensive to you but a lot of people wait and wait for more money to be knocked off an already cheap as it's going to get game - which really is... Deluded. We've all been guilty of buying a game in a sale but Time and effort have been put into these games whether new or remastered so we get to enjoy them, at least support the dev's without expecting everything at £4.99 or less, eh?). He didn't say Haha your broke, your fault now did he? I mean, I'm not going to sit here saying I never get offended over things, but i really can't see a problem here.

I will agree with you though a MUA 3 is something that'd get my juices flowing. Although i don't have either MUA or MUA2 on my current account I've played both and enjoyed both no end.

On Topic - It's a shame yet another Marvel product has been taken from us, soon i fear Marvel will be a thing of the past for us gamers, such a shame. Wonder if Disney are behind all the pulls?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Josey_Wales_1865 said:

I saw an article about these games possibly getting delisted soon and thought I should buy them next month with my first paycheck. With them gone now, I'm getting them now through gamestop. Thanks for the link.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I can admit when I am wrong about what I said. Therefore, it was a overreaction on my part from what I read. My apologies. 

No problem. It's all good :)

13 minutes ago, NinjaChibusa said:

I mean, I'm not taking sides here but i can't see how that's offensive? Delusions only pointed out that IF you were broke, then y'know.. It's a shame because now you'll never get the chance to play it (The deluded part may have come across as offensive to you but a lot of people wait and wait for more money to be knocked off an already cheap as it's going to get game - which really is... Deluded. We've all been guilty of buying a game in a sale but Time and effort have been put into these games whether new or remastered so we get to enjoy them, at least support the dev's without expecting everything at £4.99 or less, eh?). He didn't say Haha your broke, your fault now did he? I mean, I'm not going to sit here saying I never get offended over things, but i really can't see a problem here.

I will agree with you though a MUA 3 is something that'd get my juices flowing. Although i don't have either MUA or MUA2 on my current account I've played both and enjoyed both no end.

On Topic - It's a shame yet another Marvel product has been taken from us, soon i fear Marvel will be a thing of the past for us gamers, such a shame. Wonder if Disney are behind all the pulls?

Thanks for clearing that up, this is pretty much what I was trying to say. Cheers.

• Like 2

i remember back then someone said they're going to delist them. think i paid 25$ or something for both. guess i'm glad i went along with it.

despite later finding out that week it was still there.

as far as marvel vs capcom infinite i would only worry after the delisting, physical copies can be found in the wild still.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

So why were these games pulled from the store? Because Disney is having intellectual property wars or something? That sounds like something Disney would do.

It just seems to be a common problem with anything Activision licenses.. Legend of Korra, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Transformers games have also been pulled. I'm sure there's more. And then, of course, many Marvel games. Some of which came back, and then left again. 

I can understand licensing issues for upcoming games, content or projects, but for something that is already finished? It doesn't make much sense to me, however since money is involved this move is something we can expect from greedy companies like the one(s) behind this delisting. I wish there were physical copies of these games bundled in a single disc.

Maybe, althought very, very unlikely, in the future this kind of licensing won't affect already finished games, specially their digital versions... Who am I kidding? In the future companies might even lock games so that you won't even be able to play their physical versions on your consoles after their licensing expires.

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

Kind of a dumb question but if I purchased the games but they are not downloaded so I still maintain access? Or can I download anytime?

You can still download them anytime.

I did notice the games were released on current consoles 7/28/16....it looks like it was delisted 2 days short of the 2 year mark. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, renatabls said:

Do you think there is any chance they could come back to the PS store?

Anything is possible, but I bet now that Disney is involved licenses are trickier than ever. Don't hold your breath.

3 hours ago, renatabls said:

Do you think there is any chance they could come back to the PS store?

I doubt it because Activision wasn't really supporting the games past the patch for the first game which added the DLC from the xbox 360 version to it. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2's DLC got delisted on PS3 and the license was never renewed in 2010 so I doubt Activision will renew this. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1