Delisted!

If I recall correctly, the games appeared on PSN in July 2016. The first time I knew they went on sale was December 2016. I was on the verge of getting MUA1 (already owned MUA2 on PS3 and didn't care to rebuy/replay it) but decided against getting MUA1 during the sale then. Then, I noticed it went on sale again July 2017. This time, I bought MUA1, but a year on, I still haven't played it. Edit: I had played it on the original Xbox way back in 2006.

I would just like to point out the $40 price tag (or $60 for both) was insane. You know Activision was like, "Lets be greedy A holes and milk them. And then laugh all the way to the bank!" I feel bad for anyone that didn't or couldn't get it during a sale. It's a disgrace how all this was handled. First, you have MUA1/MUA2 overpriced and then you have Transformers: FOC, but don't release Transformers: WFC as well. Activision can go fuck themselves...

6 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

QUICK! Preorder the new Spider-Man before it too is delisted! https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-CUSA02299_00-MARVELSSPIDERMAN

LMFAO!!! What's funny is you can't even pre-order it on Amazon.

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1

Good thing I bought them before they got delisted. I got them when they were on sale. I had a feeling they would be taken down. I also got the DLC for MUA2 on the PS3 before that got taken down too. I kind of like the feeling of owning games that no one else has, it's like 'Ooh! I have something you don't have', which is kind of silly to be honest but that's how I feel. I have P.T, Legend of Korra and now Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 on PS4 and the DLC on PS3. I did import the physical version of Plants Vs. Zombies from the U.S as well. (the one that got delisted.)

• Like 3

Just out of curiousity; Can anyone confirm that buying the digital code from gamestop (or anywhere else, should that be possible) actually still works? I would hate for it to be bought and not work; because that would be alot of hassle to deal with if so. Even so, the price point is pretty high, sooo.....

1 hour ago, Roga_de_Ticon said:

Just out of curiousity; Can anyone confirm that buying the digital code from gamestop (or anywhere else, should that be possible) actually still works? I would hate for it to be bought and not work; because that would be alot of hassle to deal with if so. Even so, the price point is pretty high, sooo.....

I can't guarantee it will work but it has for me in the past. I got a code for KZ2s DLC and the PotC DLC for LittleBigPlanet from gamestop after they'd been delisted and both worked just fine.

7 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Good thing I bought them before they got delisted. I got them when they were on sale. I had a feeling they would be taken down. I also got the DLC for MUA2 on the PS3 before that got taken down too. I kind of like the feeling of owning games that no one else has, it's like 'Ooh! I have something you don't have', which is kind of silly to be honest but that's how I feel. I have P.T, Legend of Korra and now Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 on PS4 and the DLC on PS3. I did import the physical version of Plants Vs. Zombies from the U.S as well. (the one that got delisted.)

It's just the novelty of having something that got delisted, Godzilla got delisted recently and I got it on sale when it was £3.99 and I'm glad that's the case considering the cheapest retail copy is over £40 here. I kind of feel set with what I own in regards to delisted Marvel content, considering I the Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC on PS3, the Ultimate Alliance duo on PS4, all the Marvel vs. Capcom content and The Punisher: No Mercy. It might be a struggle to do Punisher any time soon considering it has a stupid 8 player trophy so I'll wait on it since there's no signs of the servers shutting. But it does sure feel good seeing someone post that a game was delisted and you have the game, because it's annoying when there's no other way to get that game although you might have been interested in it. 

3 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Dude shut up. That game is NOT gonna be delisted because it's a new game that hasn't been release yet.

Your post just shows that on this website no matter what you do, at least one person is going to take it seriously and bitch about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roga_de_Ticon said:

Yes I just bought it the other day and the code provided worked

47 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

yes i did try , but i can only join EU game stop websites and they dont have it there

Then use a proxy. There are several free sites. We used to use Vtunnel in high school but that was years ago. Not even sure if that is a thing anymore.