Waking Violet Platinum Trophy Guide/All Solutions

Kishnabe

Cheers for this, will come in handy when i get round to it.

Just a little gripe, you edit your video in the level select areas and sometimes im guessing which level youve actually gone in, making me constantly forward and rewinding the video.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Cheers for this, will come in handy when i get round to it.

Just a little gripe, you edit your video in the level select areas and sometimes im guessing which level youve actually gone in, making me constantly forward and rewinding the video.

I am sorry, that it does jump from one level to the next quickly without showing how I walk to there (bar the Passage Way stuff that unlocks next area).

Hopefully, you can try the timestamps (if you can't find what puzzle that you need help with). Sometimes you have an option to go this area or another. The order of puzzles in that area.

Next time I make a video on 2D puzzle game, will keep it more like walkthrough that a level guide.. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Still a great guide bud, just got the plat using it. Like i say just a minor gripe nothing more. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

26 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I am sorry, that it does jump from one level to the next quickly without showing how I walk to there (bar the Passage Way stuff that unlocks next area).

Hopefully, you can try the timestamps (if you can't find what puzzle that you need help with). Sometimes you have an option to go this area or another. The order of puzzles in that area.

Next time I make a video on 2D puzzle game, will keep it more like walkthrough that a level guide.. Thanks. 

• Like 1