Is it possible to rescue all 128 Reploids in X7?

I'm glad that X Legacy Collections 1 and 2 have platinum trophies, but I noticed one of the trophies for X Legacy Collection 2 requires you to rescue all 128 Reploids to unlock one of its trophy. And we all know how challenging and headache inducing X7 was in the past. So I'm asking this: Is it possible to rescue all 128 Reploids in X7?

13 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I'm glad that X Legacy Collections 1 and 2 have platinum trophies, but I noticed one of the trophies for X Legacy Collection 2 requires you to rescue all 128 Reploids to unlock one of its trophy. And we all know how challenging and headache inducing X7 was in the past. So I'm asking this: Is it possible to rescue all 128 Reploids in X7?

I would assume so, 2 people on here have the plat

12 hours ago, MMX20 said:

Yes. Most of them are easy to find but be careful if one reploid died you have to quit the game and retry or you won't be able to get the trophy. 

Edited by z-Blazee

One good thing to know is you dont have to rescue them in one run. As long as one doesn't die it doesn't void the trophy. One tip i can give is once you enter a new area, you can kill yourself and run out of lives, and when you save on the results screen it also saves the reploids you rescued, that way incase one dies in the second area you wont have to worry about rescuing the reploids in the first area when you restart(you still have to start the level from the beginning though), doing this cuts back on a lot of frustration.

• Like 1

The trickiest part of this trophy is enemies will sometimes spawn in a way where they're right on top of a reploid and they die before you have the chance to get to them. This happened to me twice in Tornado Tonion's stage - once at the very beginning and once before the mid-boss.

The good news is you can learn the timing of enemy spawns and attacks and practically ensure you get them before enemies can touch them. The only other place I ran into issues was the lava level where you have to navigate past time bombs. The thing to remember is the bombs are activated by your proximity to them. If you use Axl to copy one of the flying enemies, you can fly over the trouble spots and land before triggering the timers, giving you plenty of time to rescue the reploids on the ground. 

It's tricky and unfair in places, but it's worlds easier than rescuing all the reploids in X6. 

• 2 weeks later...