Desert Racing GST. This is about the lamest list.

snakebit10

who names thier platinum trophy trophy platinum. Must be some weird middle eastern developer that doesn't know english very well(only assume its middle eastern going by the trophy card image, no offense to any middle eastern game developers who actually strive to make a good game)

• Like 1

Here we go again guys. Another dead easy platinum at our fingertips.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

This is very lame. It almost makes me want to laugh at how lame and lazy this list is.

Lame or not. People would platinum this easily then bitching about the trophy list later.

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

1st impression:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7495-hajwala-drift

So... Plat in 2 minutes? :D

Yup. Looks like your going crazy getting this platinum done before me lol.

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

This is very lame. It almost makes me want to laugh at how lame and lazy this list is.

I thought you were overreacting at first, but once I saw the list I literally laughed at how stupid the list is. 

I'm going to take a hard pass like I do on every shovelware released on PSN, easy trophies or not.

Sony really needs to up their game, this is ridiculous and would barely make it onto steam. Just the shear volume of easy plat garbage games lately has been terrible. At least 'I am Mayo' new what it was and only cost a dollar. Now these developers are just price gouging because they know some people are that desperate and easy with games that are worth less than the code they're written with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

like my name is mayo & energy cycle just to make their game sell

I dont understand what so different about this list or people just love to complain?!

really does it matter what the list say I mean most high level trophy hunters have garbage games with just play to plat trophy list

there are so many stupid games on psn just for easy plats and this game just joined the list.

Edited by Espada-girl

• 4 weeks later...