Bugged Trophies

Couga83

Has someone else already encountered bugged trophies?
For me the RT: Rapid Transit Trophy doesn't pop, even though I drove the train over 160 kph several times now.

According to the list others have unlocked this trophy, so I don't really know what is the problem here.

I'm also not sure if the RT: Safety First trophy is working correctly.

Unfortunately there no statistics in the game for all the trophies that require to do something a specific amount of times.

I have also encountered a bugged trophy. I have driven the HST at 125 mph several times but the trophy GWE Journey Shrinker has not popped. Similarly, others seem to have achieved this trophy, so I have no idea what is wrong.

Dont need to create a new account. You get the trophies but they dont synchronize with psn. Just click at the first icon on the homescreen (messages?) an there you have the trophy. Just click at the trophy und they appear in the trophy list.

Another way to get buggy trophies is to disconnect the ps4 from the internet and do the buggy trophy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colt said:

I’d also like to know. I googled it but still don’t understand how to use it in game. 

Had a look at the manual. 

4. To run with PZB and/or SIFA safety systems enabled, toggle the PZB Störschalter and/or SIFA Störschalter switches to Ein appropriately.

It the board of switches behind the seat

Turn SIFA to Unisolated and when you run the train, you need to press circle every 30 seconds. A beep will emerge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 5:31 PM, Melliw_BE said:

Have also an issue on the safety first trophy. 

It popped on my screen but later that night I looked at my trophy list and it said 'not earned'... 

Then I checked again in my screenshots of trophies and it was there... Like WTH!!! 

Playin g on the ps5? I’ve got the same issue with operating the dB 143 for 143lm. I see you got safety first to register. How do you do it?

I have an issue with RSN: Valley Veteran and MSB: All In Order. I have completed all scenarios for ruhr sieg nord and main-spessart bahn 3 times now. I've tried playing with my ps4 connected and disconnected to the internet, and I've tried with a new in-game profile and still nothing. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...