No NG+ in Hardcore mode?

21 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I was thinking that Hardcore mode had NG+ same as Softcore, instead after completing it, I choose continue and it gets me back at the beginning of RoS... New Game+ is available only in Softcore?

Thank you

Personally, I never even touched Softcore, so I didn't even know there was a NG+ in the first place.

Though, as for Hardcore, after finishing the story, just go to bounties, rifts, and so on. Up the difficulty when needed until you die and have to start over (my last loss was at Torment VII with my Necromancer).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trellgoth said:

Personally, I never even touched Softcore, so I didn't even know there was a NG+ in the first place.

Though, as for Hardcore, after finishing the story, just go to bounties, rifts, and so on. Up the difficulty when needed until you die and have to start over (my last loss was at Torment VII with my Necromancer).

But how can I come back to Act 1 after completing RoS in Hardcore Mode?

43 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

But how can I come back to Act 1 after completing RoS in Hardcore Mode?

It's been a while since I last played. But if I remember correctly, after completing the story, you can go in the main menu and select Adventure Mode.

In there you can complete bounties/missions, open rifts, and so on.

What do you mean NG+? Did you start over the campaign again? Because what you should do is choose Adventure mode from the menu. That lets you go anywhere and it opens up Nephalem Rifts and bounties. I mean, unless you want to play though the story again for whatever reason.

It doesn't matter if it's hardcore or softcore you have access to the Chapter Select Menu (it's in the same place where you change the difficulty on the main menu) so you can replay the story whenever you want with everything you had from the previous playthrough (You can even talk with the shop owners that you only unlock later in the story like the jewelry shop, there's even an achievement for that). Once you finish the story once you unlock Adventure Mode, you can change between the adventure and campaign mode with every character even newly created ones as long as you finish the story once with any character, where you can complete bounties/missions, etc.

• Like 2