August PS+ Prediction Thread

kidson2004

Probably a couple of months away from another Telltale game, and I can't think of a walking simulator that we haven't received yet, so a game of similar appeal for the PS+ overlords may be Oxenfree. Or maybe Oure or The Turing Test.

Meanwhile on Vita and PS3, if we pray really hard we'll be lucky to receive "Hot Garbage." 

Of course that IS lucky guys... that would be a giant leap in the right direction from the "Double-Flushers" we've been receiving for years on those platforms.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Not expecting it but would love to get Nier: Automata for PS4...

I'd love for it to go on plus but highly highly doubt it when it's still highly priced on the store

As for what I predict, I can't really tell for sure. Most of the time we get games that are unheard of. And what I want is certainly not what we're going to get lol

12 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Looks like we'll be getting DOOM guys. 

I figured maybe we'd be getting a Spider-Man game to get people set up for the new one coming September, but it's rather unlikely as Sony doesn't care about the PS3 anymore. 

If I remember correctly all Spider-Man titles were delisted about a year ago. Only way to get them now is buying the physical disc.

Hope it won't be Gran Turismo Sport, juste boought it two days ago .... They always give discount on it so I'm pretty sure that we're going to have it for free soon... (I hope to be wrong ? )

For this month I'll see No man's Sky because of the new update and because it's now available on xbox, then if people interested in that game don't own any console, they'll buy the one where they can get the game for "free"

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, as the month of July is coming to a close. What games do you think will grace us in August? Will it be good games? Or games no one wants?

My name is Tomato Sauce

Red Dead Redemption 2 GOTY edition 

Burnout Revenge remastered 

Black Ops 4 with free Pass

For NA, Child of Light was just on sale and EU got that on plus at one point iirc, so I'm hoping for that. There's also that game that was mistaken written down for this month that would probably be on plus next month. I also have my fingers crossed for Aliennation. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Don't know if it will be this month but No Man's Sky will be plus game for sure at some point soon I reckon.

Don't think so. The update is free so I am sure that they are hoping to hook some people that never bought the game before. It would be counter productive to release it on PS+. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Don't think so. The update is free so I am sure that they are hoping to hook some people that never bought the game before. It would be counter productive to release it on PS+. 

Not any time soon for sure (I forgot about the recent updates).  I can just see it happening for sure somewhere down the line though...

• Like 2

I would love to see either of these games:

DOOM

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (been pretty cheap lately)

Yakuza 0 or Kiwami (ESPECIALLY SINCE KIWAMI 2 IS RELEASING IN AUGUST) - honestly I would have an accident in my pants if such a thing were to happen! :-p

Titanfall 2 (always on sale on the store it seems)

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice (why not?) 

Wolfenstein New Order 

My wishful thinking list:

Nier: Automata

No Man's Sky

Resident Evil 7

Most probable:

The Order (because I bought it cheap last year and platted it already)

Another Telltale game (because Sony hates us)

Last of Us Remastered (bought already and majority has it already) 

Some other game I own already lol 

I hope either God of War 3 Remastered, Wolfenstein: The New Order or Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is the upcoming Plus title. If Sony wanted to give us another Quantic Dream's game, however, I'd be glad to play it: Detroit: Become Human. LOL. :eyebrow:

1 hour ago, Charizarzar said:

I've seen Order 1886 predicted every month for the past year so I'd like to get a chance to play that. 

Yeah I rented it a while a go and never to to platinum it so that would be good news for me :D
But I would love it if Dead by Daylight got a ps+ treatment, also Batman Enemy Within would be good :D Altough Nier Automata and the Kingdom Hearts collections would be the best  in my opinion :D I have 1.5 remix on ps3 but never got around to buying 2.5 or 2.8 :D 

26 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I hope either God of War 3 Remastered, Wolfenstein: The New Order or Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is the upcoming Plus title. If Sony wanted to give us another Quantic Dream's game, however, I'd be glad to play it: Detroit: Become Human. LOL. :eyebrow:

I expected gow remastered to be free the month the before the new one came out. I was surprised it wasn't actually

I'm going with Killzone: Shadow Fall or Wolfenstein: The New Order since Sony appear to be working their way through some of the earlier PS4 releases for recent Plus offerings. I'd be fine with either of those.

PS3 - I have no idea.

Vita - Also no idea but probably not getting anything good for a while after giving away Zero Time Dilemma this month.