Emptying Mine Wagon? Silver bars?

Hufflepuff9708

Hi! 

I was breaking rocks in the mine when the notification that the cart was full popped up - however I don't know how to empty it? It's probably really simple but I can't figure it out for the life of me - any help?

also I need silver bars but I don't have the option to make silver bars only gold - does anyone know how I can get the recipe for it? 

Thank you :) 

11 hours ago, Kasowicz said:

For the silver bar, just keep doing quests. I got it that way. Maybe you'll get the recipe when you have to make a silver necklace, but I am not sure. 

Thanks - yeah I thought that might be the case - it just seems weird that gold would pop first you know! 

Probably no longer relevant but for others that might be scouring the web looking for info, I got the gold bar first as well, then got the quest to make the silver necklace but didn't get the silver bar recipe then. I got it from the character that sells sheep after I bought my second sheep. I had a bunch of requests for making items requiring the silver bars but no way to make them so it was a relief when I finally got the recipe.