Homerunner tips

Smnbrgss

Here are the tricks that I used to finally get the Homerunner trophy:

- Skip the intro using circle

- Turn the brightness to max

- Also turn the field of view to max

- Put the look sensitivity to max

- Switch crouch style to hold, so that when you are skipping the intro you won't accidentally waste time by crouching.

- Use sticky targeting

- I was online when I got the trophy

- Hold the left stick only forward and backward, and use the right stick to turn.

- I looked up at the ceiling when on the second floor and stayed close to the inner wall of the hallway.

- Spam X when getting the keys and opening the attic

- I didn't skip the outro and the trophy popped, so I'm unsure if skipping the end affects it.

I didn't smoothly pick up either of the keys or got into area under the stairs, so there is a small amount of room for error.

17 minutes ago, Toon_Dark_Lord said:

Here are the tricks that I used to finally get the Homerunner trophy:

- Skip the intro using circle

- Turn the brightness to max

- Also turn the field of view to max

- Put the look sensitivity to max

- Switch crouch style to hold, so that when you are skipping the intro you won't accidentally waste time by crouching.

- Use sticky targeting

- I was online when I got the trophy

- Hold the left stick only forward and backward, and use the right stick to turn.

- I looked up at the ceiling when on the second floor and stayed close to the inner wall of the hallway.

- Spam X when getting the keys and opening the attic

- I didn't skip the outro and the trophy popped, so I'm unsure if skipping the end affects it.

I didn't smoothly pick up either of the keys or got into area under the stairs, so there is a small amount of room for error.

Can confirm I did some of them. But I actually obtained it after five tries. Never felt underpressure because it wasn't a lenghty trophy that required lots of skillz.