DLC delisted (EU Store only)

14 hours ago, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Well, I can't find it anywhere on PSDeals, so I guess it's now completetly gone....

If the DLC was only accessible through the Webstore, yes. 

There are many dlcs that you couldn't find on the console store itself because it's a buggy mess. 

But the Webstore doesn't support PS3 anymore. 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 3:43 AM, Poindexter2291 said:

Is this DLC still accessible somehow (US account)?

This is on my ps3 backlog from many years ago and I've been finishing a lot of old games lately and this one is on the list. 

It is, but only in the US store, bought it a few days ago.

Now i have a question: Would this US DLC work with an EU disc? I know it usually doesn't but i want to hear it from someone who actually tested it with this game, because sometimes it does work.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

It is, but only in the US store, bought it a few days ago.

Now i have a question: Would this US DLC work with an EU disc? I know it usually doesn't but i want to hear it from someone who actually tested it with this game, because sometimes it does work.

Nope it's confirmed in the previous page...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I54jd04.jpg

Last night i check the dlc in different region, it seems only the US store has it, cost 4.99$.

I wonder for other region can we in-game link to the store? Sometimes i just don't know some dlc is just hard(keyword not correct) to find or delisted.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Wish I could get this ad I just bought the game in CEX 😕

Yeah I was about to make the same mistake. I found it quite hard to find US versions of games in the UK

BTW always use the website called ps deals, here you can find whether a game/DLC is available in your region. If a dlc does not show up it is not available (for 99% of cases).

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, amonxul86 said:

I can't find the DLC on the store, I tried to insert GAC Pack but I couldn't find anything, is it still available? I see a lot of players taking DLC trophies

I bought it a month ago from the US store. Just try seaching "Dead to right" and then go down and there is the DLC GAC pack

6 hours ago, amonxul86 said:

I can't find the DLC on the store, I tried to insert GAC Pack but I couldn't find anything, is it still available? I see a lot of players taking DLC trophies

It was removed from EU store but remains on the US store …

• 1 month later...